Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
CRobGauth

Fix MRDVR Timeout

by Silver Contributor III on ‎04-28-2012 05:18 PM

Seems to be rather often that when I go to view a program on my DVR from another STB, it has a problem. When I finally get a menu, it says DVR not responding. A refresh fixes it. So I suggest two fixes:

1) Before you just timeout, invoke the refresh dvr list function for me.

2) At least put some sort of spinning icon (or the like) to let me know the box is doing something. Usually what happens is you hit the button again not knowing it is working. Then when the menu comes up the second button click closes it out and the cycle begins anew.

Thanks for this suggestion- I'll make sure it gets in front of the proper people within Verizon.
Comments
by Gold Contributor VII on ‎04-28-2012 05:50 PM

Good suggestion! I have experienced that also, although maybe not as frequently as you seem to be experiencing. I have voted.....

by on ‎04-30-2012 06:08 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged
Thanks for this suggestion- I'll make sure it gets in front of the proper people within Verizon.
by Rhodyman on ‎05-03-2012 04:11 AM
Thanks for posting this! I have the same issue and it happens frequently. I hope a fix is on the way.
Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools