Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
popschair

Fox Sport 2

by popschair on ‎10-15-2013 06:46 AM

When Speed Channel was on it was under Prime Plan. Why is Fox Sport 2 under Extreme Plan and not also under Prime. ESPN and ESPN2 is under Prime. I am interested in Racing and that's why I want Fox Sport 2 under Prime. I contacted Fox Sport and they said it is up to the service provider where to put it..Not to happy that Verizon is making me go up to another plan which cost me and extra $15.00 a month just so I can get Fox Sport 2..

Comments
by RugbyRugby on ‎10-15-2013 02:24 PM

Because just like all the other channel groups to select from, Verizon has done enough history on you and I to know our viewing desires and marketing research to know what channels we individually desire. Then they choose what goes on what list hoping or knowing we will usually upgrade to get what we really want!

by on ‎10-16-2013 06:32 AM
Wrong, it is all about $$$$$$$$$$$$. The Fox sports channels cost considerably more than Speed. Prime is you basic low cost package, you are not going to get these expensive channels added. Sorry but that is a fact.
by on ‎10-22-2013 09:05 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools