Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
tvlady

Free Movies on Demand

by tvlady on ‎11-26-2010 04:21 PM

Where are the Free Movies?  Even if you don't purchase the "Premium" channels they should provide free movies adult and children (not just the same shows which need to update every 2-4 weeks but are the same ones for  2-4 months).  The other service provider (Comcast) had several movies for free, easier to find on demand, and was CHEAPER.  After the promotions same ol HIGH prices.

Bring back the service, pricing, and availability that was advertised and your customers want..

Comments
by Employee on ‎11-27-2010 08:11 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

by katy731 on ‎11-27-2010 08:34 PM

I agree where are the free movies on demand.And where is the so called 24 hr , I cant them after 10pm

by eugef on ‎12-02-2010 08:02 AM

When I installed FIOS about a year ago there were a lot of free movies on Demand from TBS, TNT, ABC etc...Now I don't see any of them... What happened?

by belcastr on ‎12-01-2011 12:37 PM

I'm very disappointed with the selection of free movies with On Demand, and really frustrated on how difficult it is to manuver around the On Demand menus....

by cpbuttercup on ‎01-06-2012 09:34 AM

What do you mean by  "ACKNOWLEDGED" ???  Doesn't anyone at Verizon think their customers deserve an answer to this comment???   I agree with every comment. If I go on Lifetime and see the Christmas and the same other movies that have been listed since the beginning of November I am going to scream. Enough already. Change them, put some new movies and shows on, change them every couple of weeks. I am sure everyone who watches movies and shows on VOD have seen ALL the of them already.  ADD more FREE movies and shows. GIVE us what we are paying for. I have all my services with Verizon, 3 HD/DVR's, you people do the math and figure out what I am paying a month. And I when I want to watch VOD what do I get?????? The same movies and shows over and over and over and over again for months. I should not have to subscribe for VOD to watch those "other Free" movies that you all advertise that come with the higher paying package, they should be included in the FREE movies with the other VOD free movies with the Ultimate HD package.

Any comments from any Verizon rep. besides "ACKNOWLEDGED"?????  How about a "ACCEPTED" and "IN PROGRESS"  and make your long time customers happpy:smileyhappy:

by victim-number2 on ‎02-06-2012 06:36 PM

CPBUTTERCUP;

Thank you for your righteous indignation!! I was hoping that I wasn't the only one in town who has had it up to ... with the charges the Verizon levies for CRAP content.  Wake up Verizon. DO IT NOW. You're turning into comcast. Read the writing on the wall. It says:

I'm searching for alternatives to your service and I'm not alone!

by renbel ‎12-19-2012 02:50 PM - edited ‎12-19-2012 02:57 PM

Been a long time customer. Pay for the extreme tv entertainment pack.  Noticed with the coming of FlexView that there are less free movies, etc., and more flex movies (requiring a fee).  Now, if I am paying to upgrade my tv package with premium channels and then have to pay to watch  (flex) movies on those upgraded channels, that is a double "financial" whammie.  I am not alone in this observation, I might add.  I am increasingly becoming unhappy with the direction Verizon is going and sadly have begun reviewing Comcast offers.  Can't wait for Google to enter the cable market.  It will offer another option for so many. 

by melissa01 on ‎12-19-2013 07:35 PM

Comcasr provides hundreds of free movies to customers - separate for my Premium channel puirchases.

Verizon only offers free movies part of network channels.  Verizon should offer a baseline of 50-100 free movies like Comcast does as parrt of their core service - separately from whether you purchase any premium channels or just the moves provided via ffee network channels under your plan.

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools