Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
markmorin

Guide opacity and transparency - give me the ability to adjust it!

by markmorin on ‎10-01-2011 08:11 AM

I like IMG 1.9.  Well done.

A few features I would like to see:

The ability to adjust the opacity / transparancy of all of the on screen guides.

a DVR feature that automaticically resolves conflict recordings to record the next showing of the episode in question.

Pandora widget.

Pandora widget will be on everyone's boxes this week (so completed) DVR feature is a duplicate and has been accepted Maybe later on the transparency one
Comments
by Employee on ‎10-04-2011 11:43 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged
Pandora widget will be on everyone's boxes this week (so completed) DVR feature is a duplicate and has been accepted Maybe later on the transparency one
by markmorin on ‎10-08-2011 07:44 AM

"Pandora widget will be on everyone's boxes this week (so completed) DVR feature is a duplicate and has been accepted Maybe later on the transparency one

by Joe_Ambeault  on 10-04-2011 02:43 PM"

Another broken promise.  Still no Pandora Widget.

by on ‎10-13-2011 04:02 PM

This week as in  last week?

by Gold Contributor VII on ‎10-13-2011 04:14 PM

I have Pandora here in VHO1, just signed up, seems to work fine.

by on ‎10-13-2011 04:35 PM

I have had it on my Tivo for a long time. So who is first nationwide? Perhaps I am special. Maybe it is only on 1.9?

by Gold Contributor VII on ‎10-13-2011 04:43 PM

"Maybe it is only on 1.9?"

I don't know, but I do have 1.9 and I do have the Pandora widget. I have no idea how long it has been there, never use the widgets but went looking for Pandora after seeing your post.

by clifton4 on ‎10-28-2011 04:14 PM

OK, the Pandora widget is imminent (not on my screen yet, though).....but the overarching question is "Why did you implement a on screen guide that sucks"?

From the volume/tone of posts about the guide, most folks don't care for it.  I found the "wait a week and you'll like it" comment incredibly patronizing.

Come one Verizon - it's not well received and if you are truly concerned that your customers are happy, you'll admit the mistake and take us back to the old guide.

by Gold Contributor VII on ‎11-01-2011 08:13 AM

To all, quick quote from http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r26387221-IMG-Do-you-like-the-guide-in-IMG-1.9-a-

go into the settings and set the guide to "classic" view. The live TV window will be a bit larger with that view...

Please note I since don't have FIOS, I can't tell you if this will work or NOT.

Good luck.

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools