Customers With Disabilities
jhayd11

It would be nice to open up your widget applications to other developers

by jhayd11 on ‎09-18-2010 02:54 PM

I need college football scores.  My buddies would like updates to their favorite blogs.  You guys are taking forever to make more than the 12-15 options you have.

We currently have over 100 developers working with us to polish the ecosystem to support a much larger number of parties innovating on the platform. As the SDK and the supporting infrastructure matures we will absolutely invite more participants to the fun. We don't want any mis-starts like have occurred in other tech sectors for app developers.
Comments
by on ‎09-19-2010 12:20 PM

I thought I remember hearing something about Verizon doing that. They could have like a widget store, and approve or disapprove said applications. Like the Pod people.

by Admin Emeritus on ‎09-20-2010 07:02 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

by Admin Emeritus on ‎10-05-2010 11:46 AM
Status changed to: Under Review

by Employee on ‎10-06-2010 12:33 PM
Status changed to: In Progress
We currently have over 100 developers working with us to polish the ecosystem to support a much larger number of parties innovating on the platform. As the SDK and the supporting infrastructure matures we will absolutely invite more participants to the fun. We don't want any mis-starts like have occurred in other tech sectors for app developers.
Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools