• RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Announcements
questioning

List all VOD movies alphabetically.

by on ‎04-07-2012 05:26 AM

Whenever I go under any VOD catergory like "new releases", it's sort of like picking out what you want from a scattered pile of books in the library.  They should be listed alphabetically.  Wouldn't that make sense and make life a little easier?

Comments
by freedom1_22 on ‎04-07-2012 12:21 PM

I agree

by eweiser on ‎04-09-2012 02:22 PM

On a related note, I'd like the ability to see my existing episode titles alphabetically, within a series main heading. I've had as many as 150 episodes of a series recorded and it's been a pain to go through the list to delete unwanted duplicates (repeats intentionally not excluded from my series options). Thanks.

by on ‎04-09-2012 06:39 PM

Or how about the ability to choose how we want to sort the titles?  Let's see....alphabetically, by release date, etc.  I prefer the alphabetical listing, the same way DVDs used to be displayed at Blockbuster.

Other than that though, I have to admit that overall, Verizon Fios is a great product and I think it's distinctly better than cable.  The graphics are pleasing and fun to work with and I enjoy having access to more information that I couldn't otherwise access from the cable.

by Moderator on ‎06-26-2012 02:16 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

by finmoc on ‎04-29-2013 03:05 PM

PLEASE: 

In Video on Demand, please list movie options as words, not just as DVD box artwork.   Many of your customers can actually read English and might prefer to zip down a written list quickly.

At the very least, give customers the option to toggle between the DVD covers and simple titles. 

by ahandmp on ‎10-30-2013 01:14 PM
I would love the opportunity to browse all available TV show titles by alphabet in the On Demand menu. Sometimes I can't remember the name of a show I want to watch or I just want to look through all of the titles for something new.
Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools