Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
jonbking

Local Station addition to carry Lakers Basketball

by jonbking on ‎08-25-2012 12:36 PM

Is Fios TV considering adding TWC SN to their local channel lineup.  They will be the sole station for all Laker Basketball Home Games.  Please consider adding TWC SN.  I would be willing to pay a little extra for this service.

Very happy to announce the channels have been launched today! Enjoy your basketball!
Comments
by Moderator on ‎08-25-2012 03:37 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

by on ‎08-27-2012 12:25 PM

put in sports package i would be happy for NYC ty

by tical2247 ‎09-10-2012 08:10 PM - edited ‎09-10-2012 08:10 PM

Please add the Time Warner Sports Network so that we can watch our Lakers games. If not I will have to look into getting a different cable provider that does carry it.

by Bawanyam on ‎09-11-2012 11:18 AM

The reason of this message is to express my concern about potentially not receiving the Time Warner Sports Network on FiOS TV. The only reason I originally subscribed to FiOS services was to ensure that I would not miss any Lakers games. In fact the only reason I have Cable TV is to watch full season of Laker Basketball. Missing a Lakers game would be completely unacceptable to me, and my family; and would make us very unsatisfied customers who would feel forced to immediately change our TV service provider to Time Warner Cable or anyone who would carry Time Warner Sports Network. Paying extra fees would also force my hand in changing TV subscribers.

by lakerhec1 on ‎09-12-2012 08:38 AM

Would like Verizon to Carry this channel for all laker fans

by Lakers4Life on ‎09-12-2012 01:46 PM

If this is not fixed i am firing verizon immediately and going back to time warner. Your service to be honest is horrible and now this! unacceptable!

by LiliCast on ‎09-13-2012 10:47 AM

PLEASE ADD THE LAKERS' TIME WARNER CABLE SPORTSNET CHANNEL!!

The Lakers have a new exclusive television channel that will provide all of their broadcasts excluding national broadcasts on TNT, ABC and ESPN. The new channel is called Time Warner Cable SportsNet and will be launched on October 1st. The channel will carry ALL HOME AND AWAY GAMES except for the handful of nationally broadcast games and will be the ONLY channel to do so! KCAL-9 and FOXSPORTS WEST WILL NOT carry the games any longer; they lost their contract.  It is IMPERATIVE that you add this channel before the Lakers pre-season begins in October...preferrably when the channel launches on October 1st!

If you need more information, visit this website: www.iwantmylakers.com

by LakerZombie on ‎09-13-2012 04:03 PM

I understand that negotiations can't be made public but please at least let your customers know that something is being worked on. Not telling us anything makes us feel like you don't care.  TWC is essentially forcing all our hands to do business with them one way or another so the least you can do is let your loyal customers know that you are working on a deal. That alone is not enough to scare away any other business that TWC is looking for. 

Please add TWC Sports Net to your lineup so that we can all follow our LA Lakers.

Thank you.

by Drew007 on ‎09-14-2012 08:37 AM

You do not want to upset the people of greater LA and everywhere else by not negotiating an immediate deal with TWC to add its Sports Net channel in your lineup. So that Laker fans not just in Los Angeles but all over this country can watch their 16 time championship Lakers night in night out.I believe in some countries this is considered cruel and unusual punishment. As a previous poster stated, I too am willing to pay another $2-$4 extra a month just to have access to TWC SN.

In the immortal words of the Swammi: C'mon Man!!!

by shaun714 on ‎09-14-2012 09:53 AM

I too am a loyal Lakers fan & watch or attend every game, if Verizon does not carry the TW sports channel before the start of pre-season I will also change providers. I happen to be in TW service area but would like to keep Verizon,but for what I pay Verizon every month & being a customer for over 5 yrs I expect to recieve the popular sporting events. Unfortunetly I just reuped for another 2 year contract but will pay to cancel if I do not get my Laker games. Wise up Verizon & keep your LA area customers happy without your usual gouging fees.

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools