Customers With Disabilities
Duxdad1

Lower the price

by Duxdad1 on ‎10-19-2011 01:47 PM - last edited on ‎10-28-2011 09:28 AM by Moderator

Have had Fios about a year, bill is up to $162, just switched to Xfinity for $115 including HBO and Stars. I liked Fios and maybe Xfinity is not quite as good but with three kids in college the $47 is better in my pocket than Verizons, it's all about the money.

Comments
by Silver Contributor III on ‎10-19-2011 05:11 PM

Obvious question is: Is that a teaser rate or what the rate will be? And for exactly the same service?

Understand that cheaper is cheaper, but will it stay that way?

by keresastraia ‎05-15-2013 12:35 PM - edited ‎05-15-2013 12:40 PM

My mother and I are low income, and all that's around here is FiOs and it keeps being pushed on us..It's so expensive, why can't you make it affordable for lower income since it is the largest network after all.

by Morph on ‎08-12-2013 11:40 AM

Two issues:

• Put a full price out there for the services not just part of it.   It's very misleading.  You say your triple play is $89 but in reality it is more then twice that.  
  • Lower your prices to be more reasonable.   My payments to Verizon are more then half of my mortgage.   And the 2nd highest bill I have even over my electricity.   By lowering your prices you won't have to lie about your prices and fix the problem of my first bullet at the same time.

Honesty and carrying customer service is always the best policy.  If Verizon doesn't change these things their customers will and will go elsewhere.

by Moderator on ‎12-09-2013 03:51 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools