Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
bkoken

MEDIASET

by bkoken on ‎04-02-2012 07:26 PM

A number of people I know as well as myself like MEDIASET which is an Italian Channel. Yet, FIOS only has RAI which is the most stale channel known to man. MEDIASET will appeal to many more of your Italian American customers, especially in the 18-49 group.

Can you please add it to your lineup?

Thank You.

Thank you for your suggestion. I'll make sure it gets to the proper team within Verizon.
Comments
by on ‎04-03-2012 11:02 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged
Thank you for your suggestion. I'll make sure it gets to the proper team within Verizon.
by Vito66 on ‎04-18-2012 06:50 PM

Please add the Mediaset channel.Thank you

by scottogabry on ‎06-12-2012 10:05 PM

Please add mediaset italia. its an italian channel that has been in the states in the past year. Comcast and dish network have it. i really like fios but i love that channel more and i might have to switch with them if you dont have it by september. You are so advanced how come you cannot get it?

thank you!

by didonyc on ‎06-23-2012 05:42 AM

I would like to have mediaset Italia added to my verizon fios bundle. Unfortunately this is not possible today. However it's always possible to switch to cable and watch it there.... Please look into that channel because a lot of people will switch just because of that...

You have 200 channels in spanish and just 1 in italian... WOW...

by laperla98 on ‎08-12-2012 12:06 AM

Please add Mediaset Italia! I've been waiting for a long time! 

We are now considering to switch to cable. That is a must have channel for an italan!

by antonallen on ‎08-22-2012 05:38 PM

We may have to go back to Dish Network to get Mediaset.  What's it going to take for Verizon to get it?  Any updates from the original post from April?  Thank you.

by italia2006 on ‎10-02-2012 07:34 PM

I just found out that Mediaset is available in Nj but not with Verizon Fios. Please add this channel, there would be tremendous interest. 

by Oscar316 on ‎04-23-2013 06:33 AM

Is it possible to get an update on whether Verizon Fios plans on adding Mediaset Italia to the channel lineup?  It has been over 2 years since the original post was submitted and acknowledged by Verizon yet no updates.  I have called numerous times to get an update and yet no one can provide any answers.  Will someone at Verizon please provide an update as to what the status is regarding the additions of new international content particularly new Italian channels and Mediaset Italia?  Would it be possible to get an estimated time frame for additions?  Thank you.

by longislander1 on ‎08-18-2013 07:15 AM
I was among the first to join fios in 2006. Last year I switched to optimum for 2 reasons. the rising cost of fios and the lack of the Italian channel Mediaset. I am not that happy with optimum, but I will not switch back until Mediaset is available on fios.
by Mediasetfan on ‎01-21-2014 03:19 PM
I see a response from Heather_VZ on 4/3/12. It is now 2014 and verizon has yet to add mediaset. I don't understand. Can someone explain why we are still waiting for it? There are a million Spanish channels but yet only one Italian channel when customers have been requesting just one more channel making that a total of 2 since 2012. Come on Verizon
Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools