Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
red

Mac os x 10.7 software

by on ‎10-08-2011 12:53 PM

Verizon needs to add more software to the Mac a lot of Macs are being bought now Verizon should make a special gaming platform just for Macs Verizon should try making apps for the new Mac app store I see a lot of new modern video games in their also a app should be made in the Mac app store to support flex view on the Mac just like Verizon did with the iphone through itunes app store also Macs can support video games better then PC's Macs can handle more advanced graphics and hardly ever lag like PC's plus most Macs can support HD or even 3D games.

Comments
by jamacauley on ‎11-26-2011 08:03 PM

I want to download media manager but it doesn't look like I'll be able to because I own a iMac. It stinks because we have been loyal customers for a little over 3 years now. Verizon... please be Apple friendly. You have such fierce technology but you are not sharing it with mac users. :smileysad:

by on ‎12-07-2011 03:10 PM

thanks for posting

by jimmybanjo on ‎12-27-2011 07:26 PM

I downloaded Flex View on Mac and floundered around troubleshooting for hours until a tech informed me that we'd been left out in the cold with a wimpy non-Flex iPhoto companion. Ignoring the Mac platform is bad enough, but not warning users about it is even dumber. The creative talents that drive gaming, content, and advertising, design on Macs; Apple passed Microsoft in profits and is the hottest innovator on the planet. Wake up and catch up, Verizon.

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools