Customers With Disabilities
Cyberkrinn

Mass Delete of Emails

by Cyberkrinn on ‎05-09-2012 07:46 AM - last edited on ‎05-11-2012 03:52 PM by Moderator

It would be really great if Verizon's webmail offered a "delete all" option so that we can delete emails "en masse" instead of screen by screen.  So much more efficient that way and not unheard of...plenty of other web-based email programs do it.

Thanks!

Comments
by on ‎05-10-2012 06:12 AM

If you go into email options and set the number of emails to display to ALL then checking the box to select all really does select all and you can do a mass delete in a single pass.

by tcmitssr on ‎05-11-2012 12:08 AM

If you follow the above instructions, you will be able to do so.

by 5pack on ‎06-07-2012 04:20 PM

It would be more efficient if highlighting emails for deletion were simpler. Is there a faster way than having to highlight then checkmark each one? Checkmarking the 'bank of emails' doesn't work well if I've sorted the emails by SENDER. It'll be impossible to go through the 2000+ emails I have..!

by Gold Contributor VII on ‎06-07-2012 06:10 PM

You can't click in the box for the first one to delete, then scroll down to the last one and hold down the Shift key while you click on the box for the last one? Works for me, that is a standard Windows method for selecting multiple consecutive entries in most lists.

by Moderator on ‎06-25-2012 03:40 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools