Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
arebmw

Mav TV

by arebmw on ‎11-29-2012 02:33 PM

Don't delete Mav TV from your schedule.  I enjoy the racing and the concerts.

Comments
by on ‎11-29-2012 03:22 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

by Ohio41 on ‎12-21-2012 12:31 PM

Keep Blue Highways!  I switched from COMCAST to receive RFD-TV and Blue Highways.  Also, time to add RFD-TV HD.

by badhicks98 on ‎01-05-2013 12:43 PM

I chose FIOS at the end of 2012 unaware that MAV TV was being dropped and am very dissatisfied that the representative taking my order didnt inform me that it would no longer be available after the 1st of the year.  I specifically ask that I would be getting MAV TV and would have chosen a different provider if I would have been properly informed.  

by donnardh on ‎02-17-2013 07:21 AM

I am also disappointed that MavTv HD ino lo longer available. 

Does anyone have an explanation?

I know I didn't watch it daily but I did enjoy many of the offerings the channel had.

Please explain why it's gone.

by timmyd3853 on ‎06-25-2013 06:08 PM

I heard recently that in august speed channel will be changing its format and MAVTV will be the go to for all things racing. I would like to see MAVTV put back into verizons channel lineup. anyone else that feels the same way PLEASE bombard verizon with requests for MAVTV to be added. Thanks to you all

by madatvzw on ‎07-02-2013 09:31 PM

Mad at Verizon!!!  I signed up for the max channel plan and they are slowly taking stuff away and packaging them up to sell them separate.  Not only has MAVTV gone away so did ESPN Classic!  Just getting madder by the day with Verizon!!!

by sprint5r on ‎07-11-2013 07:13 PM

by mopar on ‎08-26-2013 08:31 AM

I am very very unhappy that Verizon took away the Mav tv channel.!!!!!   I am looking into going with another company because of this..  Bring back Mav Tv..  There are those of us that love different motor sports..  Why take this away!!  Please add the channel back!!

by BlueCrazy ‎10-15-2013 11:46 AM - edited ‎10-15-2013 11:47 AM

id like AMERICAN REAL  added to MAVTV. cant watch stacy david's GEARZ without it !!! why limit the shows on a partivular channel. load em all man. whats the big deal? we pay for this stuff. give us what we want.

by BlueCrazy ‎10-15-2013 11:52 AM - edited ‎10-15-2013 11:53 AM

HOW CAN I GET AMERICAN DREAM ADDED TO MY PARTICULAR MAVTV VERIZON FIOS SERVICE?? i hate that the speed channel has gone away but whats happened to all the great shows we enjoyed? i wanna be able to watch shows like GEARZ and WIND TUNNEL? who do i gotta contact and how do i do it???

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools