Customers With Disabilities
smash1031

Military Channel, Military History Channel

by smash1031 on ‎05-14-2013 08:28 AM - last edited on ‎05-14-2013 02:24 PM by Moderator

Please add HD support for the Military Channel, Military History Channel . These are great channels, but watching in standard definition takes away from the experience. Thank you.

I don't know when and if the Military channel and Military History Channels will be added to HD, but I can pass this on to the FiOS Programming Team.
Comments
by ‎05-14-2013 01:08 PM - edited ‎05-14-2013 01:10 PM

Great idea, though the Military History Channel HD does not exist yet (but it is in the works according to the Official AVS National HD Channel Lineups chart). The pathetic part about your request is that FiOS is the ONLY major carrier that does NOT carry H2 in HD, the ONLY one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smileymad:

Unfortunately I seriously doubt we'll ever see these channels added by Verizon in our lifetime (they would rather give us more .tv channels). But one can hope!!!

by Admin Emeritus on ‎05-17-2013 08:21 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged
I don't know when and if the Military channel and Military History Channels will be added to HD, but I can pass this on to the FiOS Programming Team.
by Steve-In-RI on ‎08-25-2013 01:56 PM
Any idea when H2 and Military Channel and Military History will be added in HD?
Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools