Customers With Disabilities
oakdale_beagle

Music Choice - Streaming on the Internet

by oakdale_beagle on ‎01-16-2012 05:06 PM - last edited on ‎01-16-2012 05:41 PM by Moderator

You offer music choice via my fios TV subscription but do not offer it as a service on the internet.  

Comcast and other broadband providers do offer this service to their customers.  

Please include it as a feature in one of your packages?   

Comments
by Moderator on ‎01-16-2012 05:41 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

by tampaire on ‎01-17-2012 07:13 AM

i want you have music all day too streaming

by thegr8goldfish on ‎05-17-2012 06:45 PM

I went as far as creating an account on the Music Choice website and only after signing up I was informed that Verizon doesn't provide access to the music choice channels online. This is a big disappointment because I shouldn't need an entire FiOS TV receiver just to listen to Music Choice programming in another room. It's obvious that the capability exists, so please make a real effort to make this suggestion a reality.  I pay a premium price for FiOS service and I expect a premium level of access to the content I am subscribed to.

by Gold Contributor V on ‎05-17-2012 11:10 PM

No argument here. If you have it as one part of your service, you should be able to use your account across multiple devices, including your PC.

Until Verizon implements this though, you might check out Pandora or I Heart Radio for music streaming. Both are free.

by mkelly415 on ‎11-15-2013 08:22 AM

come on fios ....almost 2 years after the first comment and still no streming of music choice.  get with it everyone else offers it.

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools