Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
0 Votes
Fixthisthing

Myverizon web page is almost useless.......

by Fixthisthing on ‎06-26-2011 01:36 PM

Please improve your "My verizon" web page...

It DOES not contain current balance......

It Does not have a date of last PAYMENT date...If it does... it is incorrectly displayed..As 2 Month back.

When are these pages updated..Once a month against your database?

The page is slow on loading....I am using firebox

If your page is not intentionally misleading.....to siphon an extra payment from consumer like myself, it is the closest thing to useless.

Please improve it....

Thanks

Comments
by Gold Contributor VII ‎06-26-2011 02:07 PM - edited ‎06-26-2011 05:12 PM

I think you either have something in your Firefox setup that is blocking it, like an Add-on (have you tried starting Firefox in Safe Mode?), or your account is set up incorrectly or broken. I just went to MyVerizon using Firefox, it shows my current balance, date and amount of last payment, etc. I have been paying my account via MyVerizon for 3 years or so now, it has worked correctly every time. And the balance due is updated very quickly to show $0 once I pay.

Edit: Just paid my current bill, worked just fine, and balance due now shows $0, and I got my confirmation email. So the site can work. I think you need to contact Verizon billing via phone and see if they can't fix your account (after checking to make sure you don't have something in Firefox causing the issue).

Yes, the page is slow to load, but that is true of all of Verizon's webpages, so to me at least there is nothing new with that. And I do wish they would fix it, Verizon has this great fast network and the slowest website around, very frustrating.

by Admin Emeritus on ‎06-27-2011 07:34 AM

fixthisthing-

Please try Justin's suggestions and let us know if you're still having issues.

If you still have the issue, please contact Verizon.

Here's the direct link to Residential Support: http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp/.

Here are links with all means to contact Verizon: http://www22.verizon.com/content/ContactUs/. The Chat link will load after the page is fully loaded.

by Admin Emeritus on ‎06-27-2011 07:34 AM
Status changed to: Clarification Needed

by jddalton65 on ‎09-20-2011 11:09 PM

Verizon designed their website to work best with Internet Explorer 8 and above. Although I'm sure we can all agree IE is trash, but if u try using IE on the verizon 2.0 website , you will find less problems with navigating thru the site

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools