Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
melster

On-Screen Messaging from one HD box to another

by melster on ‎04-12-2012 06:21 AM

There are many times i'm watching TV on another floor than my husband, and I'd love to get a quick message to him downstairs. I normally have a sleeping baby in my arms at the time, so I can't yell or get up. Using the SEARCH feature keyboard, I'd love to be able to send a message to the "LIVING ROOM" box quietly. Just a thought.....

Comments
by Gold Contributor VII on ‎04-12-2012 07:48 AM

Very good idea, I don't think I have seen that suggested before.

In the absence of any capability like that my wife and I use the messaging feature built-in to our cordless house phone answering system. Press two buttons and all the other phones in the house start making noise. But then again we are senior citizens and don't have any sleeping babies around so a little noise is ok......

by ‎04-12-2012 05:00 PM - edited ‎04-12-2012 05:03 PM

It might be better than her calling me on my cell phone. But just another way for her:heart: to nag me while I am trying to watch a movie?:smileylol:

Yes. But please give us an ignore button.

Plus we need an optional remote with one of those slide out keyboards. DON'T tell me to use a cell phone or Wifi app.

by MVP Hubrisnxs on ‎04-15-2012 02:20 PM

I would like this idea, but accompanied with a new fios remote with a QWERTY keyboard like the tivo's have

:smileyhappy:

by Moderator on ‎06-26-2012 02:33 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools