Customers With Disabilities
nunes808

One mans thought

by nunes808 on ‎06-23-2011 03:04 PM

I got an idea!

Hows about gettting the people who designed the forums activation website to work on your actual website.  It was much easier to sign up, create an account and login then it is for me to find a contact number to call someone regarding pricing and ordering new service.  Make it easier for people to contact you and you just might have more business....just a thought.  I have 10 years in IT and your current website navigation is lacking imho...if im having trouble hows about the techy potential customers?  I imagine they will look someplace else such as I where its much easier to get my questions answered.  The old saying if you won't service your customers someone else will -Napoleon Hill

Comments
by Moderator on ‎06-23-2011 03:51 PM

Hi nunes808

You can reach Verizon through one of the options on this page. The link is also on the landing page for the forum.

http://www.verizon.com/contactus

by Gold Contributor V on ‎06-23-2011 09:52 PM

The Contact Us link at the bottom of practically every Verizon page isn't enough? Seems to me you're not looking hard enough.

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools