• RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
0 Votes
anarita01

Payment extension

by anarita01 on ‎12-25-2011 01:18 PM

We should be able to extend our payment date at least once, especially if we've been paying our previous bills on time. Why? Cause if somebody for example, has a due date on oct 12th but they're getting paid on the 15th, that individual should be able to request a change of due date, so they won't have to receive a past-due notice/fee. I know there's a payment arrangement,but that still doesn't allow you to change your date. So not being able to change the due date, makes it even harder on individuals needing the change. Now since that's not able to happen, that customer either has to: cancel their service and pay that late fee on top of that, or pay little by little and that excludes the next bill you're going to receive right after. Now what makes you think people have time to go through all that. Now I know verizon wants to keep their customers, so I seriously think customers should be able to get an extension on their due date. It's not like they don't have a record of our payment history, they do, which means................. they can track everything, so that should already give the representatives a visual of who is able to receive the extension. Now if you've been careless about paying your bill, and are always causing a problem, forget bout it....

Comments
by Moderator on ‎12-25-2011 07:26 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools