Customers With Disabilities
aaron1948V

Please add Free Speech TV and LinkTV

by aaron1948V on ‎04-18-2011 08:24 PM

Please consider adding Free Speech TV and LinkTV, both of which are on Direct and DISH TV.

Comments
by Employee on ‎04-25-2011 06:43 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

by candidman ‎06-08-2012 12:53 PM - edited ‎06-08-2012 12:59 PM

PLEASE I Second this.  WHY Doesn't FIOS Carry Free Speech TV?

1. #1 Its Free to FIOS, Supported by bDoinations!
  2.  #2 Both DirectTV and DISH Network Carry It 
  3. #3 FIOS HAS PLENTY of BANDWITH for this Standard Defination Network! 

As a New Subscriber to FIOS with ALL It Adcanced Best of all Network and Its Ultra WIDE Bandwidth Capacity and No Cost to Verizon Leads me to Believe VERIZON Is POLITICALLY OPPOSED And Prestigious towards Democracy and Democratic Ideas!!!

EVEN MY FORMER Caririer Ultra Predigist TIME Warner Cable Carried it even though Time Warner Refused to Carry HD-NET because of its Owner and it carried Dan Rather Reports!. So COME ON Verizon. TELL ME WHY Won't you Put it in Nationwide? This is the Beginning of My Campain on this.. I Demand an Answer if I have to go to all the way to the top... Verizon Fios Responce is Expected and demanded!!!

by BillyBlastoff on ‎08-27-2012 03:13 PM

There is no reason not to provide FSTV. I recently switched to Verizon because of the channel wars going on at DISH and DIRECT TV. C'mon Verizon give us the freedom to watch educational and progressive programming with FSTV and LINK.

by Rick7072 on ‎03-09-2013 08:56 AM
I get my TV from Dish Network because Verizon FIOS TV doesn't carry two national public access channels that I greatly appreciate: Link TV and Free Speech TV. Any chance that these can be added sometime in the future?
by 11messiah on ‎12-02-2013 11:05 AM

when will you start carying it?

Thanks.

by djbarry on ‎12-04-2013 06:36 AM

I don't know if this channel has been previously requested, but the great Stephanie Miller will begin simulcating her radio show in the new year.  It would be an excellent addition to the lineup.

Thanks

by JAMBS on ‎12-04-2013 07:31 AM

Two things:  1. Allow cancellation of phone service online.  Why by phone?  Want a Google Earth synch on the person calling?  Too much information is violation of right to privacy, a clear violation by the Credit Bureau you seem to control. 

2. Too many people I've met are not able to receive credit to buy a car or a house because of Verizon buying phone debts along with the swallowing of all telecommunity companies and marking their credit beyond repair because people will not pay for what is not theirs and PS all you who think this is legal, it is not legal to try to collect on debts that were already written off.

3 The credit systen is akin to mafia strong arming people out of house and home unless they buy Lexington Law protection for $100 per month to ensure people like Verizon/Directv to not ruin the lives of its patrons,.

4. government funded your start up, your cable, satellite and you charge customers back for what you already stole from them for your profit and the stupidity of privatized utilitized to people and a DEFEND THE DIVIDEND mentality.  How dare you pick from every pocket every month.

5. FIOS is not an invention of amo Houghton but GOD, get it straight, who said you could charge for what was divinely provided.

6.In the new cycle, there are new rules, one is taking down those who dare to enslave people with the chains of credit or media to prevent people from home and hearth and health.

The Holy Spirit

Get use to me, I had to get use to watching the errors or your way.

by AversaS on ‎12-19-2013 12:53 PM

I agree!  I am paying over $200 a month for service here in Pittsburgh.  If I can watch FSTV on my computer, phone and roku, I should be able to on my cable service.  Get on the ball Verizon.  It has been over 2 years since the original request was made.  You have no problem carrying FoxNews, FSTV should be no different!

by shetangi on ‎01-16-2014 09:55 PM
Please add Free Speech TV to the FiOS line up
by ZHANAYA on ‎01-18-2014 04:47 PM

PLEASE GIVE YOUR CUSTOMERS FREESPEECHTV.  I WOULD ALSO LIKE LINKTV IF POSSIBLE, BUT, FOR RIGHT NOW, ALL I AM INTERESTED IN IS FREESPEECHTV.  FORGET POLITICS, THIS STATION WOULD BOOST YOUR RATINGS TREMENDOUSLY.  I HAVE LOST ALL OF MY FANTASTIC SHOWS ON FREESPEECHTV BY SWITCHING FROM DIRECTV TO VERIZON FIOS.  PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!  HONESTLY, HAD I KNOWN I WOULD LOSE FREESPEECHTV BY CHOOSING VERIZON FIOS, I WOULD NEVER HAVE SWITCHED BECAUSE THIS CHANNEL [FREESPEECHTV] IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO ME.

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools