• RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Announcements
nascar

Please add "FS2" Fox Sports 2 in HD

by on ‎08-14-2013 11:11 AM

Please add "FS2" Fox Sports 2 in HD. It launches in 3 days!!! HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments
by risnuff on ‎08-14-2013 03:26 PM

FiOS should do what they can to carry Fox Sports 2 (formerly Fuel) in HD as soon as they can. The lineup of events they'll carry under the new name is better than it was under Fuel. Therefore, they should be viewed in high definition.

by Silver Contributor III on ‎08-16-2013 05:42 PM

Intersting that according to avsforum, only DirecTv, SuddenLink and BrightHouse carry Fuel in HD. A couple others carry it in limited areas. None of the majors currently do.

by illgb on ‎08-17-2013 08:09 PM

+1.  I used to get Speed's HD coverage of the Rolex and Continental racing series; I no longer do.

by pyle4 on ‎08-19-2013 07:38 AM

Ditto here:  Sports in HD is a must - so please get FoxSports2 Avail in HD.  I see 698 is available. . .  Got a headache watching my DVR of Rolex from this weekend!!

by msariano on ‎08-19-2013 09:49 PM - last edited on ‎08-20-2013 04:27 AM by Moderator

Come on Verizon!  I'm about tired of your {word filter avoidance}

first off, get your programming correct. Isn't the NASCAR sprint cup on at 7:30 sat, not NFL football?

Secondly, **{word filter avoidance}**?  It's bad enough Fox screwing around with our sports channels, now you want us to pay extra for FS2 in SD?  Please!?

At this point, I'd rather cancel my inflated cable tv pricing and just get Sirius and listen for a fraction of the monthly cost.  Scratch that.  I can just listen for free on iHeart through my inflated AT&T mobile service...

Thanks!

by msariano on ‎08-19-2013 09:53 PM

And seriously?  trying to censor acronyms?  Come on. 

by on ‎08-20-2013 05:45 AM
The picture quality on channel 198 is the absolute pits!!!!
by on ‎08-20-2013 10:09 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged
Thanks. TheFiOS TV Programming team is aware of the request for additions on this channel. If and when it is announced, it will be posted in this thread.
by N_B ‎08-23-2013 09:23 PM - edited ‎08-23-2013 09:26 PM

I can't believe Verizon still needs to be asked for a channel in HD!  Are you kidding me!?!?!?!  Come on, man!  Adding a new channel, especially a big one like this, and a sports channel, should be a no brainer that it must be added in HD.  What year are you living in, Verizon???  HD should be standard by now.  I just don't understand you guys!!!  Geez!

by on ‎08-24-2013 01:49 PM

I cannot stress this enough that we need this channel in HD. With Fox Soccer going away and becoming FXX we lose the content that will now go to FS2.

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools