Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
sunnyside1

Please inform your customers when their Promotions are about to end.

by sunnyside1 on ‎12-15-2011 09:49 PM

I understand that at the time you sign up for your services with Verizon that you are made fully aware of the length of the promotion. But time goes on and life happens and I (and I would guess most people) don't remember when the promotions end and if you are like me, you find out when you go online to pay your next bill to see that it has doubled. I think it would be nice if Verizon gave their customers a courtesy notification via mail or email. I am paperless so I don't get mail of any sort from Verizon and I was not notified via email either. I spoke with customer service and they informed me that this is a service that they do not provide and that many customers share the same concerns as I have. Hello Verizon! Your customers are saying something. Can you hear us now :smileyhappy: .

Comments
by Moderator on ‎12-15-2011 10:50 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

by smoke189 on ‎12-16-2011 12:28 PM

I agree sunnyside. I woke up and they had added $25.00 to my bill this month. Nice Christmas present Verizon. I'll remember the advance notice you gave me when I find another provider.

by smoke189 on ‎12-16-2011 12:31 PM

I doubt a response to these comments will be forthcoming. They didn't listen to the one I sent them asking why their ads etc flashed across the screen so fast one could not read them.

by kinggorn on ‎12-17-2011 11:13 AM

I agree with your request; I doubt that it would have be very hard for VZ to let me know that my promotion was about to end. My bill shot up $49; at least I would have been prepared. Now all I want to do is cancel my service because I can't afford it.

by Employee on ‎12-22-2011 10:33 AM

we hear you.

by junkman on ‎02-26-2012 11:01 AM

Definitely a problem. I have also contacted customer service, that was no wonder, I didn't get anywhere. I called three months in a row to have the option removed. It wasn't removed and I got charged for it. It took three months to be told I need to pay and they will do nothing to correct this issue. They also charged me a late fee. They have balls. I was told they have 90 some odd million customers so they really don't care. I can only wait and see. My contract will be coming due in a few months. I will watch and contact them well ahead of time.

edski7 

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools