Customers With Disabilities
daveheid1

Provide list of network TV shows available under FIOS VOD Free TV for easy reference

by daveheid1 on ‎12-14-2011 05:58 PM

I am currently trying FIOS TV after using one of the satellite providers.  The FIOS TV DVR has relatively limited recording time for TV shows ( about 10 hours?)  I discovered that buried in the VOD menu, under all of the PPV offerings is a selection of OTA and Cable network shows that have recently aired.  Does someone in "Verizon" know which shows are available, and can they provide a list of what these shows are.  It would enable watching these shows through VOD, and supplement the DVR capacity.  I have tried tech support and billing and they seem to not know how to find this - other than tediously mapping the offerings myself.  How repeatable/ reliable are these recent network show offerings.   ( I realize not all providers allow their shows to be available for VOD - which seems strange in this era of DVR's).  ( I am on the list for a larger DVR)

Thank you

Comments
by Niteowl on ‎12-15-2011 10:31 AM

I agree 100% with this posting.  As another user mentioned, many programs set to be recorded are delayed due to sports shows going overtime or other scheduling reasons, thus one does not get to see the entire recorded program. Providing already aired network shows on Free VOD, as is done by many other cable providers would solve this problem and provide a great service to FIOS customers.

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools