• BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
0 Votes
DLindell2009

Remaval of Channel 143

by DLindell2009 on ‎01-05-2014 03:04 PM

RETURN THE SOAP-NET CHANNEL 143
Many multitudes of viewers watch this channel as is well known. It was abruptly taken off, never received an e-mail or other notice, should compensate viewers for this unwise decision .

Comments
by Silver Contributor III on ‎01-05-2014 04:35 PM

SOAPnet was discontinued by Disney.  Verizon had no part in the decision.  It is no longer available on any provider. 

Some of the shows are available on ABC or ABC On Demand.

by Vabeautee ‎01-05-2014 04:40 PM - edited ‎01-05-2014 04:41 PM

i am so upset about losing the soap net channel, 143.  This is awful!  Where can I watch days of our lives show..?  Is there another channel?  Bad decision by Disney to cancel this wondeful channel!

by ts13209 on ‎01-06-2014 11:09 AM

TVGN (Ch 194 in my area) carries some soaps like Y&R and B&B also.) 

by Moderator on ‎01-06-2014 01:49 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

by ts13209 on ‎01-10-2014 12:03 AM

Also you were given advanced warning about the change . It was in your monthly bill that you get from Verizon. I know many people who get their bill do not go through it all but in many cases you should to see what changes Verizon is making to your service. In my December bill it was listed that SOAPNet was being discontinued on or before January 1. Also along with that there were other notices of other channel changes, additions and deletions. The notice was probably even posted on their website somewhere. It is a fairly large site to navigate but I think they probably would post the changes in their lineup seeing that they also post the info in their monthly bills.

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools