Customers With Disabilities
brennok76

Self install and online ordering for Cable Cards

by on ‎08-26-2010 09:49 PM

Even though this soon may be mandated, I figured I would suggest it. There really needs to be an option to order cable cards online along with a self install option. I already self install them when the installer shows up so why not save the truch roll. This would save the installers time and my time.

Comments
by Employee on ‎12-30-2010 05:51 AM
Status changed to: In Progress
The project to enable online ordering and self install has been launched.
by on ‎12-30-2010 08:25 PM

Joe thanks for the update. I guess you get so many PMs it is imposible to respond to them. Perhaps some people can just be anoying.

by on ‎02-01-2011 06:25 PM

Not launched anywhere near me. 10 days if I want to miss work. 18 days to wait for a tech on a day off.

by on ‎02-03-2011 02:34 AM

Joe

You say cable card self install has been launched. Where? I am still having to wait 18 days for a card to be hand deliverd!

by ‎02-04-2011 09:35 AM - edited ‎02-04-2011 09:39 AM

Joe

Just to let you know I just canceled my Card Order and my new Tivo Premier is going back. You were right and I was wrong. What good is a HD guide if you can't use parental controls?(Tivo) Other than guide accuracy I see no advanage of Tivo over the Verizon DVR. 1.9 Bring it ON! I will stay with my OLD TiVO HD and the one Verizon DVR until new HW is available. Read my review.

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-TV-Technical-Assistance/IMO-after-12hr-Tivo-Premier-Trial-Tivo-and...

by Employee on ‎09-14-2011 07:55 PM
Status changed to: Launched

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools