• RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Announcements
angryCustomer01

Show Customers Respect!

by angryCustomer01 on ‎10-06-2011 12:04 PM

I just cancelled my order with Verizon.  Very disappointed, as I was looking very forward to having FIOS installed. I had a great setup with the 50/20mbps connection so was pretty excited.

The problem came, when not only did they miss their install date by over 3 days, is that they didn't even have the courtesy to notify me that it would not be installed. In fact, I had to call in at 3:50 (install time was 12-4) and inquire about my order.  Only at that time, was install was not going to happen today.  Now, when I contacted Verizon, they said, that it would be installed 2 days later, next day was going to be to do outside work, and the day after I MUST be home, because that was when install would take place.   Day of install... nothing. Yet, I get a call saying, they would like to "RESCHEDULE" for a new date, as they did not have anything in the computers for the install.  WTH!

I wish Verizon would appreciate their customers time. Much of my frustrations could have been handled if communication was taken place properly, and phone ops would do their job. 

Unfortunelty, now that I wished I had FIOS, I am cancelling my order and going back to Satellite/Cable, at least they treated me with respect and appreciated my business.  Enough rambling, I'll go start posting my FIOS experiences now on FB and forums.

Comments
by dodi on ‎10-06-2011 01:52 PM

Why did you go and change the guide for Fios TV.? I think it is horrible you can't even read it and the white background is unreadable. Small lettering why did you have to change something that was fine to start with.

by magnusfl on ‎10-09-2011 06:27 PM

I love sattiles customer service however in florida they provide to small of dish so no matter what they done could not provide a signal that would not go out every time it rained so not an option here and the intenet speed is tops but it sucks to have to deal with there so called customer suport from hell

by Opinion8d on ‎01-10-2012 09:23 PM

I too, had severe scheduling issues after the technician could not complete my 'new customer, new service' installation due to something going on in the area making the initial installation impossible needing to be repaird by another technician.

Had to spend probably 10-12 hours of my time on phone/chat to get someone to understand that a second appointment was necessary to complete the job.

Too much investiture of my valuable time required for a simple issue. Need more effective customer service.

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools