Customers With Disabilities
mac122383

Showtime Anytime

by mac122383 on ‎09-26-2011 04:43 PM

Showtime Anytime (showtime's online viewing website, similar to HBO GO) just recently launched but is currently only available for AT&T and Comcast users. When will it be available to Fios users who subscribe to Showtime, just like we have access to HBO GO? Thanks.

Comments
by Employee on ‎10-04-2011 12:08 PM
Status changed to: In Progress

by NanaC on ‎10-07-2011 07:28 AM

when will showtime anytime be available to FIOS customers

by 2307aljs on ‎11-11-2011 08:29 PM

I like that I can watch HBO online, but it would be great if I could watch Showtime online also.  So far only a few companies are participating, I'm surprised that VERIZON isn't one of the companies.  PLEASE ADD it!!!!

by DoozerM on ‎11-18-2011 08:18 PM

PLEASE Verizon get this soon. This really adds a convenience factor to watching Showtime shows. 

by Magickly on ‎11-20-2011 09:18 PM

At least 10 people i know who would LOVE showtime anytime... What's the holdup?

Please ......!!!!

Also, when is fios going to catch up to optonline & offer apps to view most content via android  & ipad apps????

by id2nv2nj2ca3 on ‎12-20-2011 08:07 PM
I'm curious if Showtime is available on demand through my DVR? If so, how do I get to it? And please add me to the list of people that would love to have Showtime Anytime available for my iPad. Thanks.
by nyunker ‎12-31-2011 06:07 AM - edited ‎12-31-2011 06:08 AM

I use HBOGO through my verizon, it is excellent not only can I get all the seasons and episodes for the current shows it allows me to go back to shows no longer on air. I subscribe to Showtime and would love to have their newer ShowtimeAnytime service, what is the hold up?  Let's get this done!

Verizon On Demand allows you to access the premium channels via on demand but is limited in how many episodes and content available, we need this ShowtimeAnytime.

by Magickly on ‎01-01-2012 08:48 PM

Happy New Year!  Hoping 2012 will bring Showtime Anytime & mobile apps.

Also hoping for a nice sleep timer function on all FIOS STBs/DVRs

Showtime Anytime status is "In Progress" since 10/4... almost 3 months.

Any ETA on this?

Thanks for listening

by Anirt on ‎01-07-2012 07:10 PM

Agreed!! I would like to be able to watch Showtime when away from home or when all the TVs in the house are being used. PLEASE!! 

by tiffelliott on ‎01-08-2012 10:49 AM

This is definitely a must have. Bring it Verizon! What's the current status?

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools