Customers With Disabilities
jal1172

Stop the POP Up asking if I want English or Spanish!

by jal1172 on ‎03-20-2012 07:31 AM

The pop-up asking if I want English or Spanish every single time I log in is ridiculous. You should be able to detect the language settings on my browser. If I wanted Spanish, then my browser would be set to Spanish. Please remove this, it is extremely annoying and unnecessary.

Thanks!

Comments
by Admin Emeritus on ‎03-21-2012 08:52 AM

I'm sorry you're running into this issue. May I suggest posting this in our forums so that one of our users or techs can help you resolve this. To do so, please post here if you have HSI service or here if you have FiOS service.

by Admin Emeritus on ‎03-21-2012 08:53 AM
Status changed to: Clarification Needed

by lindaola on ‎11-18-2012 11:20 AM - last edited on ‎11-18-2012 11:26 AM by Moderator

Every time your  "pop up"  for services comes on and I close it out, it hits the Spanish button. I will never use this option. I speak only English Have had to change the screen back to English, every time I come online!

On this page when your "pop-up" comes on and I " X"  it out It can click the icon to sign out!

Neither of these options is acceptable to me.

Either do something about it or stop the pop-ups.   Sincerely Linda B

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools