Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
BillW

Streaming Fox News / Fox Business on my iPhone

by on ‎03-13-2012 12:13 PM

Fox News came out with a new app that allows you to stram fox News Channel and Fox Business Network, similar to ESPN's Watch ESPN app.  Currently Verizon is not one of the TV service providers on this app.  Could you add this service so that FiOS subscribers who also happen to have an iPhone (on the VZW network) could stream these two Fox networks whe way we can stream the ESPN networks?

Great news folks! FiOS TV subscribers can now watch Fox News and Fox Business from My Verizon, the Fox News site, or via Fox News and Fox Business apps for iOS and Android. You asked and Verizon delivered.
Comments
by on ‎03-29-2012 08:59 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged
Thank you for your suggestion. I'll make sure this idea gets to the proper people within Verizon.
by Sossner on ‎04-12-2012 07:47 PM
It really would be great if Verizon could make this happen.
by Donnnie on ‎05-02-2012 09:45 PM
I would truly love it if Verizon supported Foxs Live Streaming app.
by afterburner666 on ‎05-03-2012 04:52 PM
They need to get this done! The cnn app is nice but , well its cnn. Must be a money issue. C'mon Verizon.
by txesq on ‎05-05-2012 10:48 AM

Is anyone @ Verizon listening?  We want this now.  Directv and AT&T have Fox News access.  Do we need to switch providers?

by nuzzback on ‎08-17-2012 10:22 AM

What's the hold-up, Verizon?  27 providers and you're not one of them.  Please make this available.  

by Teridej on ‎08-18-2012 07:05 PM

I just added the Fox News app to my iPad. I am surprised that my old Optimum is on the list for live tv but no Fios. What a let down.

by HokieDave on ‎09-05-2012 11:36 AM

Yeah, I'd love to have this.  Other than sports, Fox Business is about the only thing I watch.

by txesq on ‎09-17-2012 01:25 PM

It seems Verizon Fios is the only major TV Service Provider which does not have an arrangement with the iPhone Fox News App to watch Fox News Live.  You can watch CNN after logging in with your Verizon Fios account, but not Fox News.  When can we expect this to be added?

by Gary910 on ‎10-05-2012 04:05 PM

Many channels are now available online. CNN, as well as the premium content providers. FoxNews has just started as well. Other cable providers such as Time Warner and AT&T U-Verse have FoxNews. Verizon FIOS is not listed as a content provider. Please add this content.

Thanks

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools