Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
BUKE

Support

by BUKE on ‎05-04-2011 05:48 PM

Here is a suggestion, what about having Americans (USA)  handle your support department. Nothing is more frustrating than navigating through 10 minutes of automated prompts to reach an individual from another country who is harder to follow than the automated service. Your support is the worse. Huh, Can you repeat that..... Say it again, I didn't understand you.... Excuse me, one more time please.

What makes it even uglier is when they don"t understand me. And then they put you on long holds to find the resolution to the problem that they understood you saying,.... Not the problem you told them you were having.

It would also be nice to have a rep call you back when they disconnect the call while trying to put you on hold to test the line. Now I am repeating the whole calling process.... THIS IS A WASTE OF MY TIME !!!!! 

Comments
by PhilipSidel on ‎05-17-2011 12:18 PM

While I agree that sometimes theEnglish spoken by outsourced tech support agents is hard to understand, it is usually clear enough that I can understand it with just a little extra effort.  And I must compliment Verizon on the technical ability of most of those agents at solving problems (or explaining why they cannot be solved)

by Admin Emeritus on ‎05-25-2011 09:53 AM

Sorry to hear about your support issues...if you can be more specific as to what you need, I can get someone to help you.

There are other means to get Verizon support...

Here's the direct link to Residential Support: http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp/.

Here are links with all means to contact Verizon: http://www22.verizon.com/content/ContactUs/. The Chat link will load after the page is fully loaded.

Finally, the Verizon Troubleshooter has a number of resources that allow you to try and fix your issue, if that's the way you'd like to go: verizon.com/repair.

You can also post any questions in the appropriate forums here, and a peer will try to help.

by Admin Emeritus on ‎05-25-2011 09:54 AM
Status changed to: Clarification Needed

by on ‎03-26-2013 02:35 AM

LOL DOUG READ THE CUSTOMERS COMPLAINT A FEW MORE TIMES.MAYBE SOME ENGLISH LESSIONS WOULD BE HELPFUL DOUG.

by on ‎03-26-2013 02:40 AM

ARE THE MODERATORS AND ADMINS IN HERE THE SOME FOLKS THAT HELP YOU IN CHAT TECH SUPPORT?CAUSE THEY HAVE THE SAME SILLY ANSWERS

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools