Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Announcements
yllekde

***VERIZON PRICE INCREASES***

by yllekde on ‎06-22-2012 07:44 PM - last edited on ‎06-23-2012 06:08 AM by Moderator

Verizon,

Do you remember what happened to NETFLICKS when they got stupid and greedy???

Learn from their mistake!

Slow your roll.  

Comments
by libtad12 on ‎06-23-2012 01:10 AM - last edited on ‎06-23-2012 06:07 AM by Moderator

I had verizon installed on 10/26/11, comcast kept going up and up now verizon is doing the same thing, you can never get a tech to come out and since I started w/price quoted it goes up and up every month! Something has to be done to stop this! KYW and local channels are always PAID PROGRAMMNG that does not make any sense! {edited for privacy}

by Moderator on ‎06-23-2012 05:32 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

by nigemmailliw on ‎06-24-2012 04:26 PM

I have had an increase in price for two months in a row. Comcast did the same thing, guess what happen to them.

Now they are going door to door trying to get their customers back. I better not see another increase. I can find another company again.Why is your contract for customers only, not for verizon? For the custmers everything changes for Verizon not.

by justinpower1 on ‎06-24-2012 07:26 PM

Verizon,stop going up on your prices because you will lose customers and I don't want to be the next one to leave.When I had you as Verizon Wireless service in 2006 I left for the same reason...Unless you want the repeat scenario I suggest that you not go up on the fees and get your act together!

by thang2162 on ‎06-25-2012 12:09 AM

Simply the latest in a series of moves that shows Verizon doesn't care about its customers. First they cancelled Funimation over the protest of their customers who flooded ther Facebook page with complaints and created the second most voted for idea in these forums. Now with this move it seems as though they really want me to walk. With these moves their service has gone from simply being overpriced, which I used to put up with but only because they had the FUNIMATION CHANNEL, to now being a blantent rip-off! 

by bobcasa on ‎06-25-2012 06:46 AM

Verizon has the worst customer service . Call about your charges you will be transfered to different  customer service rep...... in the end you will come  right back where you started  no one has any idea what's going on.

by fairway on ‎06-26-2012 08:47 AM

This morning (6-26-12) I called to register a complaint about internet not being available before 9am. The woman asked questions about lites on the modem. At this point I told her that I was onthe internet and she wanted to know how I got there and I told her that I found out to unplug the modem and plug it back . Later in the conversation she told me to turn the modem off and on. I'm sure glad I called.  James   

by goldeneagle13 on ‎06-28-2012 05:01 PM

imagesCALVCCR6.jpgWhy is your help,in capable of fixing a problem that I have been having with my phone since it was hooked up.The guy is to lazy I guess to climp the pole.

by OldBaldandAngry on ‎06-28-2012 10:05 PM

I sent back all my boxes and went with the cable cards. The HR Prime can stream six channels of FIOS at once to six different computers on your home network. I use X-Boxes as my settop boxes and I have multiroom DVR on every TV (6) in my home. The six boxes added up to  almost $80 every month. I now only pay $6 for the two M-Cards and spent less than $200 on the equipment. I saved so much I turned on the premium channels and still pay less then I did before.

by baware on ‎07-04-2012 11:18 AM

Verizon Price Increase in MA

Check your last bill if you reside in Massachusetts. Verizon started charging you this fee: Verizon Property Tax Recovery Charge in May or June 2012. Verizon is charged a property tax by local towns/cities for the telephone poles and wires that are on public property. This law passed in 2010 but now Verizon has decided to have its subscribers pay their property taxes!!!! Outrageous!!!!!!!

Complain to everyone you can about this unfair fee! -Write or call your State Congressman and Senator, local officials, Verizon Public Affairs, and even your US Senator and Congressman.

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools