Customers With Disabilities
sheri777

VOD

by sheri777 on ‎04-28-2012 06:23 PM

Please leave all of the episodes on VOD available to watch.  I have recommended several shows to friends ie;   "The Walking Dead", "Missing",  are the two that come to mind. But, when I go to VOD either the Pilot or the first few episodes are missing which ruins the series because I don't want to commit to a show without being able to see how it started.

While I share your frustration, unfortunately this is out of Verizon's control.
Comments
by Silver Contributor III on ‎04-29-2012 09:31 AM

It has been stated before that VOD content is controlled by the content provider, not FIOS.

by Admin Emeritus on ‎04-30-2012 06:10 PM
Status changed to: Not Likely
While I share your frustration, unfortunately this is out of Verizon's control.
by sheri777 on ‎05-30-2012 02:22 AM

Hmmmm......I thought Verizon was providing the service I am paying for?? Maybe Verizon needs to "step up" and control the content provider. Is Verizon just the middle man?  How hard can it be to leave the old episodes on. Maybe, Verizon could suggest to the "powers that be" i.e; Content provider, that we, i.e; the consumer, would most likely commit to a series if we were able to go back to the beginning and view all of the episodes. Thank God for Netflix.

by Brad1976 on ‎08-25-2012 11:10 AM

To say this is out of VZ's control is a cop out. VZ arranges for the services with its providers.  It needs to specify what it needs in order to continue doing business with a provider.

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools