Customers With Disabilities
andrea218

Verizon Customer Serivce IS HORRIBLE!!!!

by andrea218 on ‎05-21-2012 08:45 AM

Verizon needs to be able to look up verizon truck license plate numbers to connect to their cell phone. I was on hold for with verizon for 45 minutes because they didn't know what to do! I WILL NEVER BE A CUSTOMER OF VERIZON AFTER THIS EXPERIENCE. I talked to them about 3 mintues from the 45 minutes I was on hold. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE

I am so sorry- what a frustrating experience for you! I'll work to get this in front of the proper team within Verizon- it's a great suggestion.
Comments
by andrea218 on ‎05-21-2012 08:46 AM

Forgot to put, I live in New York City and the Verizon truck was blocking me in. No way to find the driver!

by Admin Emeritus on ‎05-23-2012 10:07 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged
I am so sorry- what a frustrating experience for you! I'll work to get this in front of the proper team within Verizon- it's a great suggestion.
by goodBY on ‎05-23-2012 04:42 PM

--in may of 2010 the person on the other end of the phone got so angry with me that she signed me up for everything under the sun including a two year contract.--the following month when i got my bill and called to complain again verizon cleared up everthing except the two year contract part and no mater what or who i talked to i've been stuck.well less than a year left and then after 25 years it'll be good by period.---frank in va.bch.va.

by deema on ‎05-24-2012 07:22 AM

Just got off the phone, just had to hang up.  Verizon is really stinking now.  Can't get the proper service everyone is in tech support and when asking a tech question well you got it, they don't know.  All I am asking for is a simple address what is the problem.  When rating Verizon's Customer Service from 1 to 10 I give them a 2 really....

by eld8831 on ‎05-24-2012 08:15 AM

All of this is why Consumer Reports rates Verizon as the worst for customer service.  When is Verizon going to rebuild their cs line?

by mish on ‎05-24-2012 04:32 PM

I have been dealing with Verizon for a long time, and have never had a problem.  I love Verizon Fios

by punkpup on ‎05-24-2012 05:59 PM

You should have had the truck towed!!!!!!!!!!!

That is absolutely outrageous that their service dept. dispatcher couldn't find the driver!

by john44 on ‎05-26-2012 05:34 PM

I was reading some of the complaints and noticed that customer service replies were worded either very similar or in some cases identical.They have a canned response for all complaints (  Iam so sorry- what a frustrating experience for you! I'll work to get this in front of the proper team within Verizon- it's a great suggestion).This is no response at all,it's a form letter.It shows how much concern Verizon has for it's customers feelings toward them.My agreement with Verizon is up for renewal, Im glad I ran across this.The only problem is finding some competitor that is better. I WILL BE LOOKING.

by dbm72 on ‎05-27-2012 07:33 AM

I have been a Verizon customer for decades and nearly all my interactions with Customer Service have been agreeable. For example, I recently reported that the drop wires from the pole to my house seemed tangled. A service person was there in less than an hour and corrected the situation. While there have been times when I wasn't pleased with the actions I was told to take (e.g.., disconnect and reconnect the backup battery for my FIOS service), the suggested sequence of actions always ended up with a satisfactory outcome.

by YDW on ‎05-27-2012 07:35 PM

Just changed my service from DSL to Fios.  Had some technical issues.  Called Verizon twice this morning and went through Verizon's answering system.  Once I got to Repair and Tech Support, the phone hanged up automatically from Verizon's tech support.   This happened twice this morning.   Finally, I was able to speak to someone at the billing department tonight, the first person hanged up the phone after hearing my complaint, the second person was polite enough to answer my contract questions. 

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools