Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
reenathome

Verizon TV Ad

by reenathome on ‎05-11-2012 02:53 PM

I have to say I am so sick of those two blubbering women on your TV ad.  Please stop!!!!  It is so aggravating and if I'm taking the time to sign up and write about it, I'm sure there are thousands of people who hate it.  Sorry I couldn't find a category for complaining so I just picked one.

Comments
by on ‎05-13-2012 03:30 AM

I couldn't agree more!  Now we know the Verizon ad department is on the same skill level as their software developers!!!  We are not as desperate for their phone as they are for our money!!!  Or maybe we are!!!  Since most of us are willing to put up with substandard in govenment and business!!!!

by DislikingFiOS on ‎05-13-2012 06:17 AM

What about Susie & her lemonade empire?

by RememberDave on ‎05-27-2012 09:22 PM
It is funny because my Comcast friends do not see some of the Verizon ads that I see. So, basically, it seems that they are preaching to the choir. It is just like their website. Why are they advertising to me as if I do not know about their service. Their website looks like an MSN or Yahoo website after you log in. You still get advertised to, but with Verizon, you are paying a premium. They need to stop advertising to their customers. "Dear customer, thanks for your payment, now a word from our advertisers." -Verizon
by Moderator on ‎06-26-2012 02:55 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools