Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
iluvink

Verizon Web Site

by iluvink on ‎04-24-2011 04:08 PM - last edited on ‎04-26-2011 08:41 AM by Admin Emeritus

Without a doubt, the Verizon web site is one of the most difficult to navigate, especially the forums and blogs.  I left a reply to a positing, and now I have no way to find it.  I realize that the is so much information and features, but really, does it have to require an IT degree to just to browse, and get back to a place that you were before. I wish that I could be specific,  but just overall, the web is just too crowded and convoluted.  Don't get me wrong, I am not web ignorant, but the layout and navigation of a web site can go a long way to making it easier for any user to access.  Please just simplify it.

If you do have any specific feedback on ways we could improve, we would definitely like to hear it.
Comments
by Moderator on ‎04-24-2011 05:00 PM

If you'll go to your profile, you will see a list of all of your posts and where they are.

You can then subscribe to them or bookmark them from the Options tab of your post.

by Admin Emeritus on ‎04-26-2011 08:42 AM

KaLin, thanks for the answer!

Also, we're actively working to redesign the forums and blogs to be more user friendly. Keep an eye out for changes and updates in the future!

by Admin Emeritus on ‎04-26-2011 08:43 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

by Admin Emeritus on ‎05-05-2011 02:38 PM
Status changed to: Under Review
If you do have any specific feedback on ways we could improve, we would definitely like to hear it.
Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools