Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
jmcohen23

Video Playlist

by ‎09-08-2010 09:48 AM - edited ‎09-08-2010 10:01 AM

I did not do a whole lot of research on this, so I apologize if this has already been discussed (or is already available), but creating a video playlist would be neat.

the playlist can comprise of on-demand videos.  the customer, when selecting a video from om-demand, can select "add to video playlist", and then go to the playlist and press play.

We like that idea, and have discussed adding this feature when the time it right. Perfect thing for a snowy day in front of the TV catching up on the last few episodes of your favorite shows. Thanks for refreshing the idea!
Comments
by Admin Emeritus on ‎09-08-2010 10:01 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

by Admin Emeritus on ‎10-05-2010 09:06 AM
Status changed to: Under Review

by Employee on ‎10-13-2010 04:51 PM
Status changed to: Accepted
We like that idea, and have discussed adding this feature when the time it right. Perfect thing for a snowy day in front of the TV catching up on the last few episodes of your favorite shows. Thanks for refreshing the idea!
by Tlandherr on ‎09-26-2011 02:58 PM
It would be nice if you could make a playlist for the on demand shows. Most of the kids shows are about 23 minutes long so if you could put them in a que to line up about 3 to 4 shows that would be great.
Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools