Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
PatA

Viewing Free On Demand from My Verizon TV

by PatA on ‎03-18-2012 10:17 AM

When I set up the DVR to record from MyVerizon online, sometimes I have a scheduling conflict.  It would be nice to see if one of the conflicting programs is on "Free On Demand".  This way I can make an informed choice on which show to cancel if there are more that 2 shows that I want to record.

This is a repeat of an idea we've seen before. We like the idea and will see what we can do.
Comments
by Employee on ‎03-20-2012 12:26 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged
This is a repeat of an idea we've seen before. We like the idea and will see what we can do.
by pmill528 on ‎03-23-2012 04:11 PM

A few days ago I got a Pop-up that stated I was entitled to one free flex view movie does anybody know where this link is so I can take advantage of it.

by on ‎03-23-2012 05:02 PM

This is the link to the page I got as an email message.  There's nothing on the link to click on.   It says "Remember, your first OnDemand movie is on us"  and "Offer valid from 3/13/12–8/31/12 for FiOS TV residential customers renting a Flex View Video On Demand movie for the first time. Movie will appear on customer bill with a credit applied for a net charge of $0.00. Additional taxes and fees may apply. "

http://images-promo.verizon.com/OVL/2012/003_mar/VOD/VOD_ol.htm?CMP=EMC-OLFiOSF22112FCE12030a

I was thinking of doing this, but I'm nervous about whether they'll really apply the credit without my having to call, email, and live chat with them.  And what about those additional taxes and fees?  Has anyone else taken advantage of this offer?

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools