• RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Announcements
nascar

Vote against an idea

by on ‎02-16-2012 12:16 PM

As it stands now we can only vote for an idea.  I'd like to be able to vote against the idea.  There may be an idea with 8 votes for but 20 might not like the idea so it should be a -12.

Please add this feature.

What an interesting idea! I'm not sure if it's feasible or not, but I can look into it.
Comments
by Gold Contributor VII on ‎02-16-2012 12:22 PM

I agree 100%. There have been a number of suggestions made that I though would actually make my Verizon FiOS experience worse, but all I could do was make a negative comment, which is more effort than it is worth since apparently the votes are the only things that count here (if any topic posted here actually counts for anything).

by MVP somegirl MVP ‎02-16-2012 09:49 PM - edited ‎02-16-2012 09:50 PM

Everyone's opinion should count, not just the people that agree. +1

Maybe they could be counted separately though? I'd like to be able to see both.

by on ‎02-21-2012 09:59 AM

Yes,  what a great idea to count both for or against votes. Would like to be able to see both votes. You have my vote, this makes playing field more even!

johnf2

by fttp4me on ‎03-02-2012 04:40 PM

This should be relatively easy to implement.  I've seen websites with forum posts that easily let you add thumbs up or thumbs down to a post and they show the count of each.

by on ‎03-29-2012 09:52 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged
What an interesting idea! I'm not sure if it's feasible or not, but I can look into it.
Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools