• BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS

Displaying articles for: 12-18-2011 - 12-24-2011

0 Votes
SanelD

FSC HD in La Conexion Package

by SanelD on ‎12-24-2011 09:34 AM

Why when you guy added FSC HD to other packages you didn't add it to La Conexion Package?

A lot of people that have this package would like to have this channel in HD!

I think this channel should be included in La Conexion Package!

Can you please add FSC HD to La Conexion?

Thank you.

Thanks for the request. We'll look into it.
warrenhottie

Change back to old way on Webmail....

by warrenhottie on ‎12-22-2011 05:44 PM - last edited on ‎12-22-2011 06:52 PM by Moderator

Configure Verizon Webmail back to where if you read a message it goes to the next message and automatically opens to where you can read it. Instead of going after you delete the read message, back to the list of complete emails that remain open. Whoever thought of this should be  fired! CHANGE IT BACK! I want somebody calling me back to assure that it will go back to the old way of doing that. Also still get a not supported method after signing into the Email & more overview pop up box that appears & you have to go back & hope it works the next time which still IS NOT FIXED! . And get somebody to reviews this and fix it

deserthiker

make "change credit card info" easier

by deserthiker on ‎12-22-2011 12:13 PM

Is it just me?  I clicked my through my account, payment, billing etc to find a place to click on 'change credit card info'.  Finally called to be walked through it.  Then when I deleted the old card, I had to disenroll from easy pay and reenroll with the new card.  Now I have to wait 60 days for that change to "take".  What? Why can't I stay enrolled and just change the card number?

0 Votes
Razorwop

The Pentagon Channel

by Razorwop on ‎12-22-2011 10:05 AM

I know that DoD is now distributing the Pentagon Channel (FIOS 124) in HD.  When will FIOS begin to carry TPC-HD?

we cannot comment on the timing for any adding any particular channel, but appreciate the request and will look into it.
0 Votes
jam0220

equipment

by jam0220 on ‎12-22-2011 08:43 AM

here's a crazy idea ....  use equipment that will work for more than 30 days ... motorola sucks !!!!!!!!!!

Is there a particular service issue this pertains to?

When I had COX, if I hit stop on my recording, one of my options was to skip to the end of the show, which sure is handy when you just want to catch the last 3 minutes, without having to fast forward or go through the chapters.  II find myself wishing for this a lot, esp. on the second night of X Factor. :smileyhappy:

It is the only thing I miss about COX!  FIOS has been wonderful.  Almost two years and I haven't had one day of bad/no service!

fair ask

So my wife is looking for a way to play our large collection of CDs. Was thinking about Media manager.

So I downloaded it, added some music and set it out to play.

Couldn't figure out how to get MM to play a playlist. Or ideally, have a playlist w/ shuffle option.

If this already exists, it is not intuitive on how to do it.

MaxnSally

Coupons window

by MaxnSally on ‎12-20-2011 08:03 PM

The Coupons window is very annoying.  When you click on the "x" to close the window, you'd expect it to close, not wait and pop up in the next screen and usually right in the middle of the information you're trying to read.  If I want the coupons, I'll get them.  Please make it so that when a customer clicks on the "x" to close the window, that it stays closed until their next session.

prisaz

Remove VOD adds from channels line up in the guide.

by ‎12-20-2011 04:20 PM - edited ‎12-20-2011 04:41 PM

Favorites or not, Subscribed or not. Putting this marketing trash in your face type stuff in the channel line up is just plain wrong. I see enough of it as the first thing that pops up when I press menu. I agree there is a VOD button on the remote, also a menu for VOD. Get the trash out of our line up! YES I DO FEEL STRONGLY ABOUT THIS TOO. How about filling those spaces with more HD channels. Other providers have passed Verizon on the national channel lineup front. And we have FiOS what a shame.

It is like when you walk into a store and you can't keep a sales agent off your back. That doesn't happen as much now days because many places you can't find help when you want to buy things. Verizon is #1 in marketing I will give them that.

PS.

Even with using the subscribed channels feature in 1.9, the VOD advertisement channels pop up between the subscribed channels in the guide. So if you only want to see your subscribed channels, you still must put up with the marketing. VOD are not subscribed channels, unless you are only going to show us free stuff that we can view.

we have many requests to make new and popular VOD offerings more easily found. this is a mechanism for doing that. we will take back that we need to do some work around visibility settings, which is fair comment. Its probably unrealistic to expect that the program guide will not continue to evolve ove rsome period of time into a mixed navigation/merchandising environment. Your feedback on how to manage that so we are meeting the needs of everyone involved are important to us. For instance, we would not necessarily grok the importance of things like visibilty settings on this sort of content without your feedback, so thanks for surfacing it as an issue that we need to address.
fkmaconi

Home Monitoring Door Lock

by fkmaconi on ‎12-20-2011 06:44 AM

It would be nice to see the door lock actually lock the door if you forget to. Having a feature to just let someone enter your house seems like a useless feature. How many times are you really going to need this. Knowing if the door is locked or unlocked is nice but doing something about it without having to drive back home would be a major improvement.

tropicalgal

KEEP VERIZON CALLER ASSISTANT

by on ‎12-20-2011 04:06 AM

This is a highly valued feature  that  greatly needs to be continued for the long term users.

As being told VCA will   not be supported in the furture.  It's great features and time saver, 

The Convenience is Invaluable !     PLEASE KEEP VERIZON CALLER ASSISTANT for the landline !

mkriedel

Bill notice timeliness

by mkriedel on ‎12-19-2011 05:27 AM

It's really pretty stupid for Verizon to send out bill notices the day before they're due, only to include this little tidbit of advice:

"One-Time Payments: Visit verizon.com anytime to make a one-time payment using your bank account or credit, debit or ATM card. Please schedule your payment at least 3-4 days prior to your bill due date to allow time for processing and avoid late payment charges." (emphesis added)

That is, of course, unless they're hoping to collect late fees. This quote was taken from a message received on Dec. 18 for a bill due Dec. 19.

Thankfully, I have eBilling setup through my bank and paid this a long time ago. The fact remains, however, that if Verizon is truly interested in helping its customers avoid late fees, it would send these messages out in a more timely manner.

Matthew Riedel

fratus

Record on any DVR from any DVR

by fratus on ‎12-18-2011 12:29 PM

It would be nice to be able to record a show on any DVR from another DVR. I have a multi DVR setup in my house. While I can watch programs recorded on any DVR from any DVR, there are times where I cannot record on the DVR I'm currently watching TV because there are too many shows set to record. In that case, I should be able to set the recording on the second DVR but that is not an option. I have to physically go to the second DVR and set the recording, or use my Android phone, or through my PC, or go to my HD receiver. Yes, the feature is available on the HD receiver (non-DVR) so you would think the option should be available on the DVRs as well.

if there is a gap in the level of control we provide on a certain device we will look at that.
nothappy100

confused

by nothappy100 on ‎12-18-2011 08:30 AM - last edited on ‎12-18-2011 10:14 AM by Moderator

Most recent case number, {edited for privacy}, requested internet services around July 2011, advised it required credit card number on account for just inter net. No problem, works for me auto draft monthly don’t have to deal with it. Gave my numbers and assumed it was all taken care of. Two months later received notice my bill past due. I called and found no account was set up. I again gave my numbers and assumed it was just a hiccup. Well it wasn’t, again two months and the letter arrives again. This time I requested a supervisor and explained the problem. So again I gave my numbers and hoped for the best. Now I get the automated phone notices and a letter. I guess when you achieve my level of chronic account mismanagement they step it up with phone calls. I decided the phone route doesn’t work so I went to my Verizon on line account to try the email approach. I went to the bottom of page and clicked contact. The page with several options popped up, I chose what I think must be contact by email. It said email so again I assumed. I clicked it and a small box requesting zip code popped up, and again I gave my numbers. I hit except, it paused and went right back to the contact page with all the varied ways to easily contact Verizon. I have no mad skills with a computer but this seems a straight forward way to email Verizon. So with my limitations in mind I tried again, it still didn’t work. After several further attempts I turned to my young rooky fireman to over see my next attempt. He, with more skills than I, was also baffled. On the contact page was a” phone” option, same thing back to main contact page. So is there any help, is this effort in vain? I guess my next choice is an AT&T mifi card, or with my view of the southern sky the dish. Dose anyone read these things, is Verizon interested?

Like the toots pop “we may never know”

Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!
Twitter
Interesting Places

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements