• BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS

Displaying articles for: 03-04-2012 - 03-10-2012

0 Votes
WantService

Expand your service

by WantService on ‎03-09-2012 10:48 PM

I would love for you to expand your service out to the Bothell area, like now. I want to use your service and I can't because you don't provide it. You would get a lot more costumers if you were to expand out more since you are cheaper the some of the other service provided. Just saying you need to expand out more faster. Thanks

dkrouse1

On Demand menu customization

by dkrouse1 on ‎03-09-2012 05:30 PM

Could we come up with a way to create your own On Demand menu? I HATE all of the new menus. Their organization is terrible and confusing.

Could you help us understand why you don't like the menu changes we recently made?
dkrouse1

VOD error codes

by dkrouse1 on ‎03-09-2012 05:29 PM

Please post all of the VOD error codes and what they mean. OR make On Demand work! whichever.

Is there a particular error code you are seeing a lot of?
yosifharise

Verizon DSL Internet Speed Review

by yosifharise on ‎03-09-2012 02:28 PM - last edited on ‎03-09-2012 03:27 PM by Moderator

I recently got Verizon's DSL internet in my area(Adelanto CA, 92301.)The fastest speed they can offer me in this area is 1.1  -  3mbps. And i have got to say, it is just too slow for my needs. I do gaming on XBox Live, Downloading Content and Streaming Netflix. I would like to say to verizon, can't you guys provide any faster speed like 6mbps or 10mbps? Please start providing faster internet to Adelanto, California. We are just 5minutes away from victorville. What's the deal.....

The Wi-Fi Access HotSpot Directory at http://my.verizon.com/central/portlets/broadbandWiFi/hotSpotSearch.jsp is a great tool.  But it's horrible to use from a smart phone.  If you are out and looking for a wifi hotspot, the odds are you will be looking for it from a phone wth mobile Internet.  If you view that page from an Android phone, it's sized as if it were accessed from a desktop browser.  It's not hard to design a web app to render nicely in a mobile browser, especially for this app.  It's pretty basic.  With the current crop of mobile browsers, you can get the user's location.  Make it simple, show me the hotspots close to my location.

Or do a simple Android/iOS app that does this.  If you have an API for your hotspot locator, I'll write the thing myself.

thanks!

Paresh

Merge web account access across VZW, Home

by Paresh on ‎03-09-2012 09:04 AM

I have a Verizon residential phone account and a VZW account as well.

Though Verizon is one web site, you need to have multiple user IDs to access your accounts and services.

Also, another issue is that the Verizon residential account is tied to your home phone number. So, if you move and your phone number changes, you HAVE TO create a new user ID.

The above two things are representative of an archaic approach to customer experience.

I request Verizon to enable merging your accounts and also to key the residential account on user ID rather than phone number.

Lets_Go_Mets

Create title for manual recording

by Lets_Go_Mets on ‎03-08-2012 05:50 AM

I created a manual recording of the NY Giants Super Bowl Parade. However, it's in the DVR list as 'Manual Recording'

I'd like to be able to give it a title in addition to selecting the channel, start time, end time, etc...

So instead of seeing 'Manual Recording' in the DVR list, I'd see 'NY Giants Super Bowl Parade'

CrankyOldGuy

Busy line auto-callback

by CrankyOldGuy on ‎03-07-2012 11:21 AM
I would like to give anyone who calls my line while I'm on another call the option to press a number code to have Verizon call me back for them as soon as I'm off the phone. The other available options just don't suit my needs. I think that "call waiting" is rude. It's the equivalent of saying "I think our current conversation is less important than this unknown call coming in. Please hold." I have an answering machine which is more convenient to me than voice mail. Therefore having busy line calls go to voice mail is an inconvenience. What I do now is have a busy greeting which is "Hello, this is (my name). I'm on the phone right now, please call me back later." followed by a minute or so of recorded busy signal. I'd like to have a busy greeting which says "Hello, this is (my name). I'm on the phone right now, but if you press (number code) and hang up, Verizon will call me back for you as soon as I'm off the phone.".
Thank you for your suggestion. This is not technically feasible, and we don't have any plans for pursuing a feature of this kind. We did offer a Busy Redial feature where the caller could enter a code on their phone when they reached a busy number, and their phone would try the number for up to 30 minutes. However, due to very low interest, this feature is being grandfathered in June. If you subscribe to FiOS Digital Voice, missed calls are captured on the call log and you can look on your TV to see which calls you missed and click to dial them back. Although not ideal, at least call waiting will tell you who's calling so you know to call them back even if you always ignore it.
0 Votes
Hondo17

Fios TV Content - ESPN3

by Hondo17 on ‎03-06-2012 06:52 PM

Please make ESPN3 available for the Waltham, MA area.

progitty

Verizon yahoo calendar

by progitty on ‎03-04-2012 05:55 AM

Critique:  Just like the calendar on my desk (which incidentally is more available, even if power fails) it is obviously  no better.

To improve on it add another week or two on screen( going into the next month) so I can see at a glance a six week interval, automatically deleting prior weeks as they expire.  Reason is I schedule regularly one month to six weeks in advance as do many people.  I believe it would be more convenient for me and others, too.  Please run some tests on the idea in your office and if you agree with me then make it available.                

Thank you.                                    Tom Rotunno

Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!
Twitter
Interesting Places

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements