Customers With Disabilities
fwf

frustrated with FIOS CHANGING PLANS, FEES ADN CUSTOMER SERVICE

by fwf on ‎05-07-2012 06:02 PM

cant wait for apple tv so I can cancel your terrible product. Fios tv is nothing but a bait and switch, yoru customer servies is terrible, you dont have a chat line or its not available when you need it. Just like tonight trying to order HBO series and it says unable to process request try again later. Verizon will be the biggest short stock post the apple

I'm sorry for your frustrations! If you're having a specific issue with ordering HBO, please create a thread here in the forums: http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-TV-Programming/bd-p/FiOS_TV_Entertainment
Comments
by fwf on ‎05-07-2012 06:05 PM

AMAZING JUST HOW MANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS ARE POSTED HERE, AND GUESS WHAT NO ONE AT VERIZON CARES

by stainton on ‎05-08-2012 09:07 AM

Just notice on my Bill the increase for the top box. If everyone do as I will be doing, that is cancelling my service they will understand.

by stainton on ‎05-08-2012 09:11 AM

And the customer service stinks also. I am also looking forward for apple TV in the mean time lets all boycot Verizon

by Admin Emeritus on ‎05-09-2012 07:23 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged
I'm sorry for your frustrations! If you're having a specific issue with ordering HBO, please create a thread here in the forums: http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-TV-Programming/bd-p/FiOS_TV_Entertainment
by libtad12 on ‎05-11-2012 02:53 AM - last edited on ‎05-11-2012 04:18 AM by Moderator

When I switched from Comcast higher than my electric bill, they offered verizon plan no contract, quoted price and they raise prices without notififying people and forget getting help, no chat availabe, you call during regular hours and wait wait wait and are transferred to 5 different people, when you finally get on, they promise that your bill would be lowered and it is not money is spent on big bldgs VERIZON CENTER AND WE ARE PAYING FOR IT! IF VERIZON WANTS TO KEEP ITS CUSTOMERS, THEY BETTER WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!! {edited for privacy}

by FIOSMESS on ‎05-13-2012 12:49 AM

I THINK VERIZON HATES ITS OWN CUSTOMERS WITH THE AWFUL SERVICE ALSO THE BAIT AND SWITCH AT RENEWAL TIME....

THEY HAVE GREAT LINE UP , THEY NEED TO LEARN HOW TO ADD GOOD SERVICE TO THE PROFILE......AS SOON AS I DO SOME RESEARCH I TOO WILL CANCEL AFTER 17 YEARS OF BEING A FAITHFUL VERIZON CUSTOMER...THEY DO NOT APPRECIATE THE PEOPLE THAT MADE THEM A MEGA COMPANY .

by smack_down on ‎05-13-2012 02:52 PM

Heather_VZ.... You just don't get it do you.  Read what people are saying about the lousy customer service.  Please give a human response to people's questions and stop sending "Robo-messages with a link to FAQ's". 

by Admin Emeritus on ‎05-14-2012 03:35 AM

smack_down-

Good morning! Let me assure you, I'm not a robot nor are my responses canned. Unfortunately, I don't have the power to fix the issues brought up by the original poster in this thread. What I can do, though, is give the original poster a place to log his/her issue with HBO in the hopes that either one of our users or one of our support agents can help them figure out why their order isn't being processed properly.  I also make sure that this thread is seen by the FiOS TV team within Verizon so they can address the complaints as they see fit.

I realize it's not a perfect process, but I do try my hardest to make sure that everyone's voice is heard!

-Heather

by k2graphics on ‎05-16-2012 02:45 AM
One of the MAIN issues being discussed here is the constant changing and price hiking that Verizon does, along with so many hurdles that getting heard and feedback from the responsible people is nearly impossible. Your answers here do not address this HUGE set of frustrations! PLUS, your Rich Text option is full of horrible glitches.
by cz5gifts on ‎05-18-2012 04:01 PM

My internet and tv only plan is costing me on the average about $ 175.00 a month.  And that is with no home phone and no premium channels!  The only other bills I have that are this high are my PECO bill and my VERIZON wireless bill.  At least I can talk to a live person at PECO.  My two Verizon bills combined cost  almost $ 400.00 a month...$ 400 a month???  That is crazy, especially when I tell you that my rent is $ 650 a month...hmmm a month of a roof over my head???  or a month of a few hours of TV a night and the ability to make a call when I go outside of my home.  I can no longer afford both and that roof is a lot more important to me. And the final decision was recently made for me.  I had trouble with my DVR.  It would only record every once in a while, but when I tried to watch the shows it "supposedly" taped, they were nowhere to be found.  So I made calls to Verizon...except the first two phone calls were answered by the automated system.  I spent over two hours on the first two calls and finally I was talking to a person.  Now to be fair, he did take his time with me, but he walked me through the same exact steps that  the automated system did and as it turned out, the resolution was that the box was bad and he would be sending me a new one.  Well I got my new one and it worked for about an hour.  An hour!  So, once again I had to go through the automated system...why?  Because it is impossible to talk to a person unless you take the time (and when I say an hour, I am not exaggerating) to go through the automated system first.  And what was this gentlemans answer?  That my DVR was bad!  One that I had just taken out of the box!  So once again I had to pack up the DVR, take a special trip to UPS to send it back and pray that the third time would be the charm.  Well the third box did finally work, but what did I have to show for my troubles?  Two DVR's that did not work, time spent  with the Verizon automated system (between 4 and 5 FRUSTRATING!!!) long hours as well as another 2 hours with the live rep, Two charges on my bill for new remotes (don't they come with the box?) and no credit at all on my bill for any of my wasted time trying to fix this situation, a 95% DVR that was full of shows that I wanted to watch that ARE NOT on demand but were lost on my first DVR,and not one bit of credit for the four days that I didn't have a working box at all.  But I do have a bill for $175.00!!!!  Don't you think that I deserve a bit more consideration?....Oh yeah...don't let that bill be late because they are much quicker at turning off service than they are fixing any of your problems.  Verizon needs to send its associates back to school for lessons in good customer service and problem resolution.  I'll be spending my nights reading now, l wonder if Verizon will read this?  Verizon, do you want my service or don't you care?

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools