Customers With Disabilities
customer_35

search FIOS TV - keyword search - Space Button & Cell Phone note

by customer_35 on ‎01-23-2012 02:40 PM

1) during keyboard method of text search, add a shortcut symbol to the "space button" like you have for Clear=# and Delete=*

2)  during keyboard method: if you are travelling vertically down towards the "space button" in the DJP column it jumps to the clear button and then I clear stuff, which kills me, so it should instead jump to the 'Space' .  Notice that in the CIO column it does just fine going to "space". Keep the BHN as is where it jumps to 'Space' which is less harmful than going to 'DEL'.  The EKQ and FLR columns work for the CLR button.

3) I love the keyboard vs cell phone interface in settings for search and never knew it was there, so make others more aware of that like at the search screen post something like [To Change method of key input press "Next" button]

Thanks: I like how we can't accidentally exit from search by using LH arrow.  I see many good changes overall especially being able to delete a show from a room far away from the DVR .

Comments
by Moderator on ‎07-13-2012 03:51 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools