Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
oyster

xbox 360

by on ‎08-07-2011 06:22 PM

offer FULL FIOS TV WITH ON DEMAND AND ALL INTERACTIVE FEATURES through xbox 360 ..as an app..or through existing stb..as well as partner with xbox and allow them to create kinect funcionality , so users can interact through kinect via voice or hand gestures to change channels or select on demand content. that would be killer. theyve done it with hulu plus and netflix..why not fios?  to not have to switch between my dvr and xbox all the time would be appreciated by many,but to use kinect feature would be a serious upgrade for fios tv, with out fios having to spend money on new software.

Comments
by Employee on ‎09-12-2011 04:38 AM
Status changed to: Accepted

by ‎12-02-2012 12:48 PM - edited ‎12-02-2012 12:50 PM

Ipad now has TV, Xbox announced over a year ago still has much of nothing. Put your HD over IP, or at least more than what is available now. Since this link that was all blown up last year, you would think Verizon could move on this quicker. If it's not ready, DON'T LAUNCH IT! I guess it was some big marketing deal with MS to sell the Xbox Connect for the holidays. I have a Family Gold Annual Membership. What has Verizon added since last year? To many irons in the fire?

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-at-Home/It-s-Official-FiOS-TV-Soon-Coming-to-Xbox-Complete-with...

by cawall on ‎01-10-2013 09:56 AM
Stopped at the FIOS display at CES yesterday and saw the media server in action. Was told it would be available prior to Sept but would not state a exact time.
by SirWallaceOGrmt on ‎01-23-2014 09:07 AM

It would be great if I could use my XBox One to view the on Demand content that I already pay for with my TV subscription.  I would even be able to rent movies from you (if you're looking for financial incentive).

by njmarchetti on ‎03-17-2014 09:52 PM

yes, please bring On Demand functionality to the Xbox One. i would definitely also rent movies if that was available on Xbox.

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools