• Services  

Order Services

See All Plans & Bundles

Special Deals

Moving Made Easy

Current Customers

Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Find out which Verizon services are available at your address.

• My Verizon  

Email & Calls

Check Email

Verizon Visual 411

Bill & Payment

View Bill

Pay Bill

Pay Final Bill

Manage Auto Pay

Manage Paper Free Billing

My Services

Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Review Account

Manage My Internet

Manage My Voice

My Rewards+

Manage My Rewards+

Refer a Friend

• Support  

Community help

• Watch FiOS  

Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!

Watch Free TV & Movies

Rent or Buy

Set your TV Viewing Experience

• Trending  

Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.

News & Lifestyle

Have a laugh, learn a trick and discover the awesomeness of FiOS. Explore FiOS Lounge today.

FiOS Lounge

Main

Play

Know

Live

Admin Emeritus
0 Kudos

Read Tweets From Our Live Twitter Chat: Susan @susansolovic author of “It’s Your Biz – The Complete Guide to Becoming Your Own Boss" #bizbooks

Below you will find the Twitter chat history the Verizon Small Business team had with feature author Susan Solovic, who wrote “It’s Your Biz – The Complete Guide to Becoming Your Own Boss.  She is a featured author of the Verizon Author Series.  Susan shared some great information for individuals interested in starting a business and the importance of social media for growing a business.  Be sure to read from the bottom up.

VZSmallBiz VZSmallBiz 

Thank you Susan @susansolovic for your time today and the insights your provided on our live chat #bizbooks

2 minutes ago

SusanSolovic Susan Solovic 

A10b Lastly, get a disaster plan set up for your #business, read my guest post on @VZSmallBiz blog bit.ly/puNFNg #bizbooks

4 minutes ago

A10 To be successful #smallbiz owner you have to be disciplined and deliberated about taking measurable actions every day #bizbooks

7 minutes ago

VZSmallBiz VZSmallBiz 

Q10. @susansolovic What's your final piece of advice? #bizbooks

8 minutes ago

A9g #smallbiz Get out your smart phone or tablet PC and start marketing your business using your social media applications #bizbooks

9 minutes ago

A9f #smallbiz Make the time for social media. Do it when you are waiting in line at the grocery store #bizbooks

10 minutes ago

A9e My favoriate use of technology is being able to connect with social media. #bizbooks

12 minutes ago

VZSmallBiz VZSmallBiz 

#businesses don’t ever loose that sale – Now you CAN take a credit card payment anywhere… even on the Go! bit.ly/pwPYjR #bizbooks

13 minutes ago

A9d With technology #smallbiz can track expenses, manage inventory, CRM, run credit card payments, etc.#bizbooks

14 minutes ago

A9c With advances in technology, #smallbiz can literally manage their entire #biz from the palm of their hand your smart phone.#bizbooks

16 minutes ago

A9b @vzsmallbiz With all the mobility application, #smallbiz are getting even greater advantages. #bizbooks

18 minutes ago

A9a Technology levels the playing field. It gives small businesses the opportunity to grow a global #biz from their garage. #bizbooks

19 minutes ago

VZSmallBiz VZSmallBiz 

A9a Technology levels the playing field. It gives small businesses the opportunity to grow a global #biz from their garage. #bizbooks

20 minutes ago

Through social media I was able to develop business opptys #bizbooks

20 minutes ago

A8f 10 years ago #smallbiz didn’t have the tool to easily alert their customers/fans/followers #bizbooks

22 minutes ago

A8e B/c of social media this #smallbiz were able to alert hundreds of followers easily and the transition went smoothly. #bizbooks

23 minutes ago

A8d ie a dog training service I know decided to leave a franchise operation, change its name and basically strike out on their own #bizbooks

23 minutes ago

A8c Social media helps #smallbiz identify potential customers for very little cost. #bizbooks

24 minutes ago

A8b Social media is a game changer. It makes it possible for a #smallbiz owner to build its brand #bizbooks

25 minutes ago

VZSmallBiz VZSmallBiz 

This article is good @Susansolovic #bizbooks RT @SarahRobinson 10 Deadly Sins of Social Media twrt.me/l2y4yz via@billlublin

25 minutes ago

A8a @vzsmallbiz If #small businesses are NOT using social media to market their business, they are missing a huge opportunity #bizbooks

27 minutes ago

VZSmallBiz VZSmallBiz 

Q8. @susansolovic What are your recommendations regarding social media? #bizbooks

27 minutes ago

I’m having a live Twitter chat with @VZSmallBiz Search #bizbooksto follow along or ask me a Q on starting or growing your #business

27 minutes ago

A7e As my mother used to say, "Where there's a will there's a way."#bizbooks

28 minutes ago

A7d Some research shows the majority of #smallbiz starts with less than $10,000 in capital #bizbooks

28 minutes ago

A7c successful #smallbiz are creative and innovative and most bootstrap their way to success. #bizbooks

28 minutes ago

A7b Successful business owners know how to do a lot with very little. #bizbooks

29 minutes ago

A7a @vzsmallbiz When I hear entrepreneurs talk about what they would do if they had $$ I figure they really don't want to do it#bizbooks

29 minutes ago

VZSmallBiz VZSmallBiz 

Q7. @susansolovic What about funding business start-up or growth. Access to capital is a big challenge for small businesses #bizbooks

30 minutes ago

A6e #smallbiz when hiring Always start by looking for someone who complements your skill set #bizbooks

30 minutes ago

A6d Hire only when an extra set of hands could free you up to do what you do best for the company #bizbooks

31 minutes ago

A6c Business owners need the right people to help you grow your #biz #bizbooks

32 minutes ago

A6b @vzsmallbiz You cannot do everything all by yourself and expect to build a successful business #bizbooks

33 minutes ago

A6a There's no right answer, but in the book I talk about what I call the MYTOP Theory - Multiple Yourself Through Other People#bizbooks

34 minutes ago

VZSmallBiz VZSmallBiz 

Q6. @susansolovic When is the right time to add employees to your team? #bizbooks

35 minutes ago

VZSmallBiz VZSmallBiz 

@aboutourwork Hi Let us know if you have a Q for @susansolovic #bizbooks ck out her guest post bit.ly/puNFNg

36 minutes ago

A5c So for me, being able to step back and give others the authority and power to run with the ball was a difficult transition #bizbooks.

39 minutes ago

A5b Successful business owners learn to create the processes in their #biz so they can teach others how to do what they do #bizbooks

39 minutes ago

A5a @VzSmallbiz Learning to let go. Entrepreneurs really like to do things their own way ME included #bizbooks

40 minutes ago

VZSmallBiz VZSmallBiz 

Q5. @susansolovic What was the biggest challenge for you as you create your business? #bizbooks

40 minutes ago

A4f Best of all #biz has value if u want to sell some day, pass it on to your heirs or give ur employees a chance to take it over #bizbooks.

41 minutes ago

A4e A business is something that becomes bigger than you and can sustain itself down the road with or without your participation #bizbooks

43 minutes ago

A4d If you create a job you have an income stream, but when you stop doing all the work yourself the money - and #biz stops too.#bizbooks

44 minutes ago

A4c Sadly, a lot of entrepreneurs don't figure that out until it's too late. #bizbooks

45 minutes ago

A4b There is a huge difference between creating a job for yourself and building a business. #bizbooks

46 minutes ago

A4a @vzsmallbiz If it’s an educated decision to keep your #bizsmall, that’s fine #bizbooks

46 minutes ago

VZSmallBiz VZSmallBiz 

Q4. @susansolovic What if you want your business to remain small? #bizbooks

46 minutes ago

I’m having a live Twitter chat with @VZSmallBiz Search #bizbooksto follow along or ask me a Q on starting or growing your #business

47 minutes ago

A3c Understanding big pictures helps you make right choices regarding steps you need to take to build a sustainable business. #bizbooks

47 minutes ago

A3b For #businesses No direction and it's like starting to build a home without blueprints. #bizbooks

48 minutes ago

@WolfecityPizza hello go to www.itsyourbizbook.com to get 10 free videos on growing a successful #smallbiz #bizbooks

49 minutes ago

WolfecityPizza wolfecity 

#bizbooks what do you offer

58 minutes ago

A2c Passion alone is not the key to business success #bizbooks

1 hour ago

A2b Too many selfproclaimed #smallbiz experts tell people if you are passionate about what you do you can't help but succeed.WRONG #bizbooks

1 hour ago

A2a @vzsmallbiz The bulding blocks that it takes to build a successful business. #bizbooks

1 hour ago

VZSmallBiz VZSmallBiz 

Q2. @susansolovic So what do you mean about #business realities and fundamentals? #bizbooks

1 hour ago

A1g I've been in the trenches and built a million dollar + organization from the ground up and I'm sharing my tips. #bizbooks

1 hour ago

VZSmallBiz VZSmallBiz 

@ChellyElite No prob @susansolovic is sharing some good insights... more to come and let us know if you think of something. :smileyhappy:#bizbooks

1 hour ago

A1f @vzsmallbiz my book will give an understanding of the realities of #biz fundamentals #bizbooks

1 hour ago

A1e Some choose self-employment b/c they think it will provide a more balanced lifestyle.No office politics. No bad bosses, etc.#bizbooks

1 hour ago

VZSmallBiz VZSmallBiz 

Don't be shy #smallbiz Join our live #tweetchat w/ Susan @susansolovic ask her a Q or make a comment to get her free book #bizbooks

1 hour ago

A1d Yet in this economy, many Americans by default are jumping into their own #biz b/c they feel they have no other choice.#bizbooks

1 hour ago

A1c Business ownersyhip isn't for everyone. #bizbooks

1 hour ago

A1b I want 2 make sure people start their business journey well-equipped with true understanding what it takes successful#bizbooks

1 hour ago

ellen_yu Ellen Yu 

#smallbiz looking for insights, tips can follow @vzsmallbiz now or search #bizbooks to join live #tweetchat

1 hour ago

A1a @vzsmallbiz Many business books don't address realities of what it takes to state and build a successful business #bizbooks

1 hour ago

A2a @vzsmallbiz. The building blocks that it takes to builda successful business #bizbooks

1 hour ago

VZSmallBiz VZSmallBiz 

Q1. @susansolovic With all the business books out there, why did you decide to write one? #bizbooks

1 hour ago

Verizon Verizon 

Thinking about starting your own business? Follow @VZSmallBiz to get insights Join their live chat now w/ @susansolovic Search #bizbooks

1 hour ago

VZSmallBiz VZSmallBiz 

Please join us in welcoming Susan @susansolovic author of “It’s Your Biz – The Complete Guide to Becoming Your Own Boss #bizbooks

1 hour ago

VZSmallBiz VZSmallBiz 

We're getting ready to introduce Susan @susansolovic to our live twitter chat Please join us, search #bizbooks

My Verizon

Support Tools

Watch FiOS

Trending

• Visual 411