Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Review Account

Manage My Internet

Manage My Voice

• Support  

Community help

• Watch FiOS  

Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!

Watch Free TV & Movies

Rent or Buy

Set your TV Viewing Experience

• Trending  

Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.

See what's Trending!

Copper Contributor
cyborg
Device: Droid Remote
0 Kudos

Lowering inflation to raise the value of the dollar.

[ Edited ]

Technology has been the innovation of the American culture through out history. We believe in basic values and create technology to provide products to every customer in the world. Our greatest competitor have study our culture to improvise and mass produce money making design.

Energysolution.tv will provide great short strategy to increase the value of the barrel of bio diesel. The problem with converting all automobile to 100% electricity with out needing the car to stop and recharge, is the financial liquidity of the fuel industry. The concept is a website a way from funding three strategic explosive money printing design.

-the kvge automobile- 100% self sustaining electrical car
-residential generate providing heat and energy with out fuel
-electronic devices not needing electricity from an outside side source and will have a long life span

www.energysolution.tv

Constructive criticism is always welcome. Thank you for your patience, and your attention.

Jean Paul Gauto

My Verizon

Support Tools

Watch FiOS

Trending

• Visual 411