Billing Help sould be available on weekends.
nettydg

I paid my full balance 8/19 & changed my address on-line. I also asked for my services to be transferred to that new address. i moved the next day & had no phone or internet access. I called costumer service 8/21 & asked again for my services to be transferred. The agent had a hard time putting in my new address & had to get help from a supervisor. After 45 mins on the phone my requests seem to be solved. No service at my address fo 2 months!!! My bundle was not available at new address so requested Fios since the whole neighborhood had it. 3 agents claimed Fios was not available either & 1 sent a request to maintance to get back to them. During all this back & forth I recieved a forwarded bill Oct 21 from my old address for 2 months of services I never had access to. Called customer Service again & found out my address was never changed, my services were never disconnected from old address & i was the only one on the block without Fios. After speaking to over 15 agents who didn't want to transfer me to an supervisor I finally had Fios installed 11/6. Now I am getting disconnection notices by message & e-mail. I was told that my acct would be credited for the 2 past billing statements I didn't have service. I still have not recieved a bill at my new address & on-line the adjustments are not refected on my bill. i tried calling customer service but now it says no agents are available to help on the weekends. Verizon won't pick up the phone on the weekend but they can shut off services on the weekend?!

0 Likes
Re: Billing Help sould be available on weekends.
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes