Re: Can not log on to Community Forum
Mmhamv
Enthusiast - Level 2
I wonder why i couldnt use my verizon fios account info to log in on this site. Its sad. I had to basically create another account just to log in here. Such a disgrace. Why cant i just sign in with the account info i already have when i signed up for this crap black out constant service?
0 Likes
gmopro1
Contributor - Level 3

I just had same issue. I can log in to my account but then i have to log in to community.  It didnt work for me. Then i just tried sign in again... nope.  Then the third or 4th time it did log in finally.  Very strange. This site has always been tricky with all the log ins and multiple log ins, but I could always get it to work eventually. This one was a challenge but i cracked it.  I actually tried it again and same deal. I had to go thru multiple cycles and then i was in.  Strange but true.  Came here to complain ab the remote i bought from them that skips channels!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes