• Services  

Order Services

See All Plans & Bundles

Special Deals

Moving Made Easy

Current Customers

Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Find out which Verizon services are available at your address.

• My Verizon  

Email & Calls

Check Email

Verizon Visual 411

Bill & Payment

View Bill

Pay Bill

Pay Final Bill

Manage Auto Pay

Manage Paper Free Billing

My Services

Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Review Account

Manage My Internet

Manage My Voice

• Support  

Community help

• Watch FiOS  

Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!

Watch Free TV & Movies

Rent or Buy

Set your TV Viewing Experience

• Trending  

Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.

See what's Trending!

Contributor
2 Kudos

FiOS Personal Account Manager for Forums & BBR Verizon Forums

Verizon's inital attempt of a Personal Account Manager (PAM) failed but that's because of major flaws in the program. The PAM needs to have the ability to directly make changes to the account and not just attempt to pass along the info to the mainstream CS reps.

The Verizon Direct forum that already exists over at BBR is a step in the right direction. However, Verizon needs to take it all the way by drastically improving their customer service and billing system because that is the weakest link in their system. Customers who have repeated issues and don't see an improvement because of the failed system are turning away from FiOS which is obviously bad for business.

I suggest at least having a PAM for the online community that can make direct changes to accounts due to billing, technical, or other customer service issues. I believe providing the online community with a PAM would be a big step in improving overall customer service, provide convience, and get overall positive satisfaction that Verizon desperately needs in its customer service. These improvements would make FiOS an even better service than it already is.

Please feel free to add further suggestions and comments.

Admin Emeritus
Kathleen
Device: LG Dare
2 Kudos

Re: FiOS Personal Account Manager for Forums & BBR Verizon Forums

Thank you, defaultPlayer, for this honest and well thought out post.  I will do my best to ensure that the right people see your comments.

Regards,

Kathleen

Kathleen
Verizon Telecom
Online Center of Excellence

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Contributor
heebz_
0 Kudos

Good point, though there will always be a purpose of outside forums to deal with issues and discussions which may have conflicts of interests with Verizon, so those forums will always be used.  Often the users there will be highly motivated and technically inclined, so it may remain an equally useful place to reference, even if Verizon created their own community.

ElizabethS
0 Kudos

Moved to its own thread in General Residential Products and Services for greater exposure. New title: Making phone and internet access a necessity.

My Verizon

Support Tools

Watch FiOS

Trending

• Visual 411