Re: WOW, THIS SITE IS HORRIBLE.
SB-15

I don't know about this site (I'm glad it's here, so I can voice my frustration), but Verizon's customer service is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!

0 Likes
boutaswell

Begging your pardon, but not all people are dimwits.  It's not a syntax error, it's not a blown password, it may not necessarily be the website it's self.  It's the interaction between the site and the database server that is (edit).  And IE 6/7/8 blows. I use Firefox mostly with a fallback of Chrome.

0 Likes
boutaswell

Why?? Verizon pays big money to its own db designers. If they can't figure out and fix the problem, neither can I. I just know that if I ran my network at work like verizon does theirs, I would be fired.

0 Likes
irritated1

You're telling me??? This (edit)  site won't even let me make a payment!! I am so mad!! I had to enter my info. 6 times and STILL nothing happened...or did it? Maybe I paid 6 times?? No one knows. Those assinine **bleep** probably took 6 times the amount from my bank account! {please keep your posts courteous}

0 Likes
Paleogirl2003
Enthusiast - Level 1
Anyone else getting a lot of "an unexpected error has occurred" messages?

This happened to me several times today when trying to:
   (1) edit my profile settings
   (2) post / edit a post / preview a post
   (3) search the forums
0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

@Paleogirl2003 wrote:
Anyone else getting a lot of "an unexpected error has occurred" messages?

This happened to me several times today when trying to:
   (1) edit my profile settings
   (2) post / edit a post / preview a post
   (3) search the forums

Hm, I usually get this too. Except I've noticed only when it happens when I do quote. For an example I'll click reply & then really fast after click quote. "an unexpected error has occured" will appear. I have to wait fully until the toolbar itself loads and then click quote.

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@TheGreatOne wrote:

Hm, I usually get this too. Except I've noticed only when it happens when I do quote. For an example I'll click reply & then really fast after click quote. "an unexpected error has occured" will appear. I have to wait fully until the toolbar itself loads and then click quote.

That is an interesting comment. Today for the first time in a long time, the response times on the forum have been very bad, the page loads seemed like they never would complete. The long waits seemed to be for http://ehg-verizon.hitbox.com/ and http://statse.webtrendslive.com/. I put them into Addblock Plus and bingo the response time improved dramatically. I wonder if the problem is just simply trying to do something before the page loads complete. If so, using a tool like Adblock Plus to block those images, causing the pageload to complete more quickly, might very well circumvent the problem.

Just a thought.....

Keller, TX 76248

mss726

This site is sooo slow!  I have been trying to upgrade to new phones for 2 weeks but don't have the time to wait on pages loading.  It is not my computer, because everything else works great, and I have high speed internet.  Hopefully Verizon is doing something to fix this ongoing issue?  Soon I will be forced to switch to another company because I just don't have the time to waste.

0 Likes
M3lton
Contributor - Level 1

Disappointed, check out the Complaint Forum Proposal.

Back it up! I think people like you would get a kick out of the new section.

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

@mss726 wrote:

This site is sooo slow!  I have been trying to upgrade to new phones for 2 weeks but don't have the time to wait on pages loading.  It is not my computer, because everything else works great, and I have high speed internet.  Hopefully Verizon is doing something to fix this ongoing issue?  Soon I will be forced to switch to another company because I just don't have the time to waste.

This site is a peer to peer forum, and not a Verizon cell phone web site. I have not found it to be slow at all. Now if you are talking about My Verizon or the wireless site, yes they have been upgrading which may have slowed things down a bit at one time or another. Contact Verizon Directly through the contact us link on the Support drop down menu if you are still having difficulty.