Re: WOW, THIS SITE IS HORRIBLE.
Breigh

AGREED! I am pretty good on computers and this website is hard to navigate around. If you try calling you just get transfered to different people anyways. Waste of time!

0 Likes
KpUrHdStr8
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree disappointed, this site is horrible and on top of that the customer service sux and they're billing department is completely **bleep**......but look at it this way if your an old Alltel customer you probably have it even WORSE

0 Likes
Re: WOW, THIS SITE IS HORRIBLE.???????
chefboyrd2112

Im using firefox and having no problems plus, my computer is ancient well lets say "1.6ghz processor speed and 72gb of harddrive space and 1028 mb ram. Have no problems with verizon online!

0 Likes
Cali95008

Well I have to add in my 2 cents to the subject line because I am finding it difficult to navigate this site.  For some reason there is no place to put your feedback on customer service.  The one post I found on the topic was apparently closed and did not let you reply.  Of course, no where is it stated clearly that a post will close after a certain amount of time... I mean this thread here is as old as the post I'm referring to and it's still open....??  And then posters here say this is only for "suggestions."  Of course people are going to post otherwise when it's not clear where else they can go!  I'm thinking I've experienced horrid customer service because this is not a company that is very open to feedback and accommodation and revision when they screw up.  I was misinformed by a customer service rep and then when I got the charge they said I wouldn't get they were like it's not our fault you were misinformed!  Not even an apology.  I am so irritated by my experience that I will not be returning to Verizon. 

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

Verizon does monitor these boards in this forum and steps in from time to time, but as I copied to this post, and is found at the top of the page.....

These Forums are a place where users can help other users. If you need an answer from Verizon directly please Contact Us. By accessing and using this community you agree to the Terms of Service.

If you would provide information on what happened on the board that relates to the service you have issues with, perhaps we can help.

0 Likes
Cali95008

Geez.  You guys really micromanage this board.  Why can't you all put the same energy into your customer service??  As far as I'm concerned... stating you have customer service problems IS helping others.  This is true especially when you call and nothing is resolved or you can't even get a human being on the line.  This site is difficult to navigate and there should be a place where customers can post complaints without worrying about being bullied or excessively censored. 

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

@Cali95008 wrote:

Geez.  You guys really micromanage this board.  Why can't you all put the same energy into your customer service??  As far as I'm concerned... stating you have customer service problems IS helping others.  This is true especially when you call and nothing is resolved or you can't even get a human being on the line.  This site is difficult to navigate and there should be a place where customers can post complaints without worrying about being bullied or excessively censored. 

Look. Nothing is micro managed here. If you post something here that is not appropriate, then yes there are moderators that will censor it. Like the filters for bad language may not catch everything. There are many users like myself that like to try and help you solve an issue if you have one. I do not work for Verizon and only comment on your post to try to help. There are also moderators and sometimes administrators that may join in and help. If you send one of the Administrators a private message, they always go above and beyond to try to resolve an issue. These boards on this forum are users like myself trying to help other users. So when you say you guys, I don't get your meaning. There have been times when I was at the end of my rope and was able to get help here. Some items can only be resolved by Verizon, and that is why the Verizon Contact Us link is provided. When a chat session is available on the contact us page, I have found it very helpful at times when being on hold on the telephone takes longer. A support person in a chat session can be resolving more then one issue at a time. Where as a phone call locks the representative into a one on one session with the customer. I have been in a chat where I know the person is consulting with other service reps. If your issue can not be solved in the chat session the support person will cut their calls back to a single customer (you) and then call you on the phone. I have used the chat session and have done that a few times. So if you would like to post what you need help with, you may find it here and you may not. Complaining and saying the customer service is the worst helps no one.

Oh yes, I would like to know where you have been bullied. The moderators frown heavily on that. We are all here to help, and to share experiences with each other to look for support. You can complain all you want wherever you wish, but it is better to look for help.

PS. Do not get upset, just post what you have had problems with. Yes at one time or another I have had big issues that were resolved here. Take care, and I hope your experience improves.

0 Likes
Krista8

it matches the email service - which I CANNOT get it too AGAIN . I hate all the changes and the mystery of "Will I be able to reach my emails this time? " or HOW LONG do I have to wait for this page to load so I can real quick - LIKE I USED TO- get to my emails. DISAPPONTED FRUSTRATED IRRITATED .Maybe instead of paying so much money to advertise in bizarre ways and 1,000's of mailers they send me and people who come to my door, they can put that money toward people who know HOW to make a site to reach our emails

0 Likes
cynthiab3

I agree...the website is terrible.

However, I will also say I have been completely, 100% disatisfied with everything Verizon Fios customer service!  I finally called them after 7 weeks of struggling with them, and after several hours of being disconnected, transferred, etc, I was able to cancel my services and get rid of Verizon Fios...and I'm HAPPY to get rid of them.  WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!  I'VE NEVER delt with worse!  They even botched up my disconnection, which was supposed to be done last Friday.  I called them five days later to find out why I hadn't been disconnected, and after hours of dealing with the typical transfers and disconnect (over an HOUR on the phone!), I finally got them to disconnect everything.  I am so glad to have gotten rid of them!!!

BTW, I DID contact them almost every other day for seven weeks regarding issues I was having with my service.  Seven weeks!  And all I would hear when I'd demand to speak to a supervisor was "I'll look into it and get back to you in 24 hours".  That's it.  Never a call back.  So I'd have to call again.  When I disconnected my service, the person who finally did it said that once a customer calls regarding a problem twice, they are supposed to send out a tech to fix it.  Never happened.  Was never even offered.  I had the service for seven weeks, and had LOTS of problems with it, and never once had anyone come out.  All I got was a promised return call that never happened.

Adios Verizon FIOS!

0 Likes
JWJWJW1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Agreed.

I couldn't figure out how to REPLY or add to the topic on "slow DSL", and could only add a new thread.  I came to "WOW, THIS SITE IS HORRIBLE" after not finding the links as described in the help section... and the "REPLY" grayed and inactive in the "slow DSL" topic. 

Surprise, surprise... the REPLY button is active here.  Is the 'slow DSL' topic maxed out?  Are there too many complaints on the 'slow DSL'?

I would be much more inclined (at some point) to upgrade my service if Verizon kept the relationship positive, rather than playing these tricks.  C'mon... have a little self confidence.  If you do good by customers, they will stick with you over the long haul... even the slower to adopt...

By the way... despite the 'solution' to my slow DSL suggested OFTEN by Verizon reps being to switch to FIOS and lose my 'same price for life' plan... I always have to go through the motions with them... FIOS is not available at my address.  I am using my portable modem now because the Verizon DSL is too slow to handle this forum right now (keeps timing out).  This is a good day... usually there isn't a connection.  HORRIBLE... yes.  SAD... yes.  I WAS a happy customer for years... yes.  NOW?...NO.