Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Review Account

Manage My Internet

Manage My Voice

• Support  

Community help

• Watch FiOS  

Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!

Watch Free TV & Movies

Rent or Buy

Set your TV Viewing Experience

• Trending  

Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.

See what's Trending!

Announcements
The Verizon Small Business Facebook and Twitter pages have launched. Follow Us at www.twitter.com/vzsmallbiz and Find Us at www.facebook.com/verizonsmallbiz.

Verizon Champions Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses

by Employee ‎05-16-2011 01:27 PM - edited ‎05-18-2011 08:23 AM

It’s National Small Business Week.  As I had mentioned on Friday’s Weekly Roundup, we feel everyday here at Verizon, we work to help small- and medium-sized businesses be productive, have the right tools and put experts at your fingertips.  So in our eyes, every week we’re celebrating small businesses! 

Here at Verizon we support SMBs by bringing a broad range of products and services to help you run your business better, faster and more productively.  From our bundled solution which includes the essential services your business needs  (phone, Internet, Internet security, online backup, Google Apps for Business, and an easy do-it-yourself website building platform) to additional cloud bases services, we are SMBs champions.     

This blog too as well as the free, live webinars presented by the Verizon Small Business Center (replays are available on-demand) are developed to bring insights from Verizon as well as from our guests and I hope you find them useful and helpful. 

I hope you take advantage and engage with renowned author Don Tapscott, who will be giving a live free webinar next Wednesday (May 25 at 2 p.m. ET) as well as be available next Thursday for one hour at 6 p.m. ET to host a live Twitter chat (#bizbooks) to answer questions and to offer advice.  To win a copy of Don’s book be the first 25 to follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/VZSmallBiz) and send an email to vzsmallbiz@verizon.net telling us you did it). 

To help the Small Business Administration further celebrate National Small Business Week, we will give five full sets of all of the books from the Verizon Author Series to the first five who sends us an email (vzsmallbiz@verizon.net) telling us why you’d like all these books, how you like our blog, what content you’d like to see, what help – if any – we can offer your business or give us some insights about your business.  We’re just looking for direct insights from SMBs like you who read our blog… so expect some communication with us via email. 

If you are a Verizon customer, a mom and run your own company, do enter in the Verizon Hardest Working Small Biz Mom Contest – this Sunday (May 22) is the last day for you to win $5,000 cash and other great prizes.

Note: Terrie Howard (watch her interview here) and I will be in D.C. later this week to attend some of the conferences and the luncheons taking place during National Small Business Week.  If you’ll be at this summit send us a note to vzsmallbiz@verizon.net so we can meet up, we are always looking to connect with our blog readers and our customers. 

Stay tuned to this blog to get updates from the events taking place during National Small Business Week.

Comments
by IdidaCelebratio on ‎05-19-2011 03:31 PM

Idida Celebrations, Party Rental Supply, Event Services, we have a chapel and an event venue at the same location we also have tables, linen, china, pastors, musicians, event coordinators, photographers, videographers, servers, bartenders, ice sculptors etc... For rent and all at your finger tips. You may contact us at 972-255-1414 we are locally based in Irving TX  

We can also be reached via Facebook just look for Idida Celebrations and you will find a variety of pictures posted.

About Verizon's Small Business
Get news from Verizon about small business services and market trends that affect your bottom line. Here, you'll find tips and commentary from the Verizon small business group and other experts to help keep your business growing.

Contact the editor: vzsmallbiz@verizon.net

About the Authors

Mark W. Adams

Director: Verizon National Marketing

Photo of Mark Adams

Mark leads the way to bring innovative solutions to small businesses.

Mark Smith

Executive Director: Verizon Ventures

Photo of Mark Smith

Mark works with and identifies entrepreneurial companies for Verizon to invest in and fund.

Dan Keoppel

Executive Director: Verizon Ventures

Photo of Dan Keoppel

Dan works with and identifies entrepreneurial companies for Verizon to invest in and fund.

Paul Macchia

National Public Relations Manager

Photo of Paul Macchia

Paul handles corporate communications for Verizon Wireless with a focus on enterprise and government sectors.

Ellen Yu

Sr. Manager: Media Relations

Photo of Ellen Yu

Ellen provides PR support to Verizon's small business team, landlines and FiOS in apartment buildings and small and medium-sized commercial properties such as strip malls, and street-level shops and offices.

Kathy Johnson

Manager: SMB Product Marketing Messaging, Verizon Wireless

Photo of Kathy Johnson

Kathy manages the SMB product Marketing Messaging Strategy for the Business Solution Group. She also develops and manages various SMB marketing programs to support channel enablement.

Jarryd Gonzales

Sr. Manager: Media Relations

Photo of Jarryd

Jarryd provides PR support to Verizon in CA and TX.

Categories
Twitter

My Verizon

Support Tools

Watch FiOS

Trending

• Visual 411